• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Konnan511

First rule of Fight Club

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

I was disappointed everyone was hyping it up but that was pretty lame.

lol @ the home announcers. "only took one punch like Staal last night" :rolleyes:

No wonder Nabby didnt want to join that circus.

Edited by Original-Six

That's what she said.

Niiiiiiiice.

And it doesn't look like DiP was ready. He should've backed up a little more to get himself more set.

In some stills I saw, almost looked like Johnson clocked him with an elbow or at the very least, his forearm. Hard to tell from both the FSP and VS feeds.

Okay, THAT looked more like a punch on that one. MSG+ feed is the clearest out of all the ones I've seen.

I feel so bad for DiPi...

And is it just me, or does Johnson do a kind of comical, "*****" with his head cocked just before he gets off the ice?

I feel so bad for DiPi...

And is it just me, or does Johnson do a kind of comical, "*****" with his head cocked just before he gets off the ice?

I actually do too. It's not that DiPi's a bad goaltender. Dude just has the most fragile body and worst luck (getting drafted by the Isles and having to spend his career with them is pretty s***ty luck IMO).

I still respect DiPi for when he clotheslined Cooke.

CRAP

Goalie fights are rare enough as it is, and when we finally get one some pansy gets KO'd on first contact. Oh well, maybe in five years we'll get a better scrap.

Atta boy Brent! Show 'em how they do it in Farmington, Michigan! Hate the Pens, but I've always liked Brent Johnson. Also used to love his "Led Zeppelin" themed goalie mask. Not sure if he still rocks that or not tho.

It was a TKO, not really a KO.

As I said in the GDT, I think Ricky D wanted to be injured again to be placed on the IR once more. It was a strange incident to say the least.

It was a TKO, not really a KO.

As I said in the GDT, I think Ricky D wanted to be injured again to be placed on the IR once more. It was a strange incident to say the least.

Unfortunately this will probably be the only confrontation between 2 goaltenders this year :(

Unfortunately this will probably be the only confrontation between 2 goaltenders this year :(

There hasn't been a goalie fight in a long time if I'm not mistaken?

Too bad that smiling goof ***** Fleury wasn't the Pens goalie that was fighting. I'd love to see what would happen there.

What were they talking about in the Vs clip?

Something about a "Team Shutout".

Does Johnson not get credit because (I'm guessing) he a got a Major for fighting?

There hasn't been a goalie fight in a long time if I'm not mistaken?

Too bad that smiling goof ***** Fleury wasn't the Pens goalie that was fighting. I'd love to see what would happen there.

Yeah it has been a while.

Fleury finds it yucky to hit anyone. Jimmy would kick the s*** out of him.

Hockeymom1960 likes this