• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Finnish Wing

Mysterious fainting by another Atlanta player

Rate this topic

First Pavelec and now this.

There's been a lot of weird things like this one happening in hockey (and in other sports too) lately. Cherepanov thing as well. Wonder why everyone has kept so quiet about them, because this sure isn't normal.

I'm afraid only explanation I can come up with is doping; steroids, performance enchancing drugs. I've read some interviews about former Finnish soccer players who used them and the result was many time just like this one. Heart starts to pound fast and it feels like you don't get tired at all, then suddenly it blacks out and you just stumble to the ground.

Edited by Finnish Wing

I'm going with head injury. That's kinda how it's gone for me the couple times I was almost KTFO'd

"I'm kinda dizzy. Oh s*** I just tripped. No big deal, I'll just get back up and keep skating; I'm fine. Holy s*** no I'm not."

Concussions are no joke, that's why I applaud the cracking down on head shots...

Still, that's still VERY odd that this would happen to 2 players on the same team... maybe it's something in their water :huh:

Oh cmon guys, you know I'm not a fluent English speaker like you are. Not fair. <_<

:D

sorry, no offense intended. i GUARANTEE your finnish is much better than mine! (and english too, probably :blink:).

anyways, could be drugs (illegal or prescription), or just dehydration. scary, none-the-less.

Reminds me of this...

poor babies :(

Hockey????in Atlanta?????

I went to the Wings vs. Thrashers game in Atlanta in November and it was like being at a home game for the Wings. For those who haven't been, the arena in Atlanta is directly attached to the CNN building's massive food court/entertainment area... which ends up being where everyone waits for the doors to the arena to open drinking their beer. It was just a sea of red jerseys as far as you could see. thumbup.gif

Edited by Selliria