• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

How the hell can every Wing be double-teamed on the PP. Simple arithmetic should tell us that someone should be open. Now we get a SHG against us. Watching this team is a waste of our time at this point. I wouldn't mind seeing the Wings goon it up against O'Brien right now. These guys are playing with absolutely no emotion - just like their coaches!

The Preds are really swarming and doing a lot of the angle thing (?!), where our guys can't move to pass the puck. But you're right. SOMEbody's gotta be open. :ranting:

As far as the Preds' fists to the heads of our players, yeah - I'd like to see one or two of them taken down. But of course our guys would be called for it.

Ouch. Just to clarify.. I'm in a redwings fan forum, right?

Yes, yes you are. I believe you're under the impression that fans can't criticize and be angry at their team. Allow me to dispel that for you. They can. You're welcome. I will accept personal checks, credit cards, and donations to Greenpeace.

+1,000,000 for the use of 'yambag'. Don't think I've ever seen a woman use that term. :lol:

Like I told someone else, I inherited my grandmother's dirty mouth. I can straight up cuss like a sailor on liberty when I want to/need to. Of course, since the modmins here frown on overindulgence of the bawdy language, I like to get creative to make my point. Glad you enjoyed. :thumbup:

Guest Howard He Do It?!

How many ******* odd man rushes are we going to give up on the power play?