• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Mallkin out with torn ACL/MCL

Rate this topic

Their logic was it was Karma for Franzen's supposedly intentional knee on knee hit with Crosby in game seven.

He sprained his knee. Tearing a knee ligament let alone 2 is a huge deal for a pro athlete. There is no guarantee you will make a full recovery from a injury like that. The knee will also be more vulnerable to future injuries/complications. Its not like breaking a bone and you can just wait for it to heal then away you go like nothing happened.

Kronwall tore his acl and missed 52 games in 2005. The sprain came from the knee on knee from Laraque.

i laughed so hard when i saw that f*** go down...turned to the wife and said i hope he tore something. wish come true +1...tore em' both. :lol:

Oh dear... Forgive him Hockey Gods for he know not he does. Please don't injure anymore Red Wings.

i laughed so hard when i saw that f*** go down...turned to the wife and said i hope he tore something. wish come true +1...tore em' both. :lol:

Seriously? You're old enough to have a wife, but not mature enough to realize that a human being tore his ACL and MCL, an excruciatingly painful injury which takes months to recover from? I can't stand when people forget that hockey, and the NHL, is just a sport.

Seriously? You're old enough to have a wife, but not mature enough to realize that a human being tore his ACL and MCL, an excruciatingly painful injury which takes months to recover from? I can't stand when people forget that hockey, and the NHL, is just a sport.

Don't even try to rationalize with anything Penguin* related. It's just not worth the frustration.

*Does not include Matt Cooke, guy deserves whatever anyone ever says about him.

I feel for Malkin.

I chortle at the Pens.

Guess what we're wishing?

If you respond to this, it hasn't come true yet.

I feel for Malkin.

I chortle at the Pens.

Guess what we're wishing?

If you respond to this, it hasn't come true yet.

malkin, cooke and pronger are my 3 most hated players in the NHL. i wish nothing good for any of them. crosby i feel bad for. savard i feel bad for. malkin, no. i laughed when pronger was injured earlier this year and if cooke gets injured i'll laugh WAY harder than any as i loathe him the most of all and have since he was a canuck. other than that, i wish no harm on anyone in the NHL, not even corey the fairy perry...

malkin, cooke and pronger are my 3 most hated players in the NHL. i wish nothing good for any of them. crosby i feel bad for. savard i feel bad for. malkin, no. i laughed when pronger was injured earlier this year and if cooke gets injured i'll laugh WAY harder than any as i loathe him the most of all and have since he was a canuck. other than that, i wish no harm on anyone in the NHL, not even corey the fairy perry...

Cooke and Pronger I get. Why Malkin?

Cooke and Pronger I get. Why Malkin?

because he's a lazy floating piece of s***. he looks like jason voohries without the mask. he's like a spoiled rich kid that has never been punished in his life, ala the 09 finals where he should have had an automatic game suspension and had what?...2 PP goals the following game? his backchecking consists of hooking and lazily chopping at the puck carrier and gets away with it every time. he reminds me of robert lang with more puck skill. all that combined just make me hate him. i haven't liked him since he was on the russian world jr. team. you don't have a guy in the NHL that kinda just rubs you the wrong way?

he looks like jason voohries without the mask.

From what you said alone, to me, that's what this is all about because everything else you listed can describe SO MANY other players in the league. So... You basically don't like him because he's ugly?

From what you said alone, to me, that's what this is all about because everything else you listed can describe SO MANY other players in the league. So... You basically don't like him because he's ugly?

want to name some of them aside from the obvious kovalev, whose days in the NHL are numbered?

want to name some of them aside from the obvious kovalev, whose days in the NHL are numbered?

By "lazy floating piece of s***" do you mean offensively skilled players who don't show enough of a work ethic and aren't good defensively?

Well they don't know that yet. Don't celebrate too early now. :P

ya they just said "could be done for the season" but that's right after they said early March is the earliest he'll be back. knowing Crosby, he'll be back early to mid march. that was a pretty messy looking hit from Steckel though. the Hedman hit was blown way out of proportion though. it didn't look that bad at all.

Guest Scrosby87

All Penguin hate aside, you can't tell me you're honestly happy that Geno is done for the year? Geno isn't lazy --- He just hasn't been getting the bounces this season. If you watch the games he makes the same mistakes Crosby does, but they are overshadowed by Crosby's production. Also, Malkin has JUST as many (if not more) opportunities per game, he just never buries the breakaway or wide open net. Haha it's kind of funny --- but frustrating because he works his ass off. Annoying when people says he's lazy. Far from true.

Aside from that, it's going to be pretty pathetic/boring watching Detroit rip through everyone in the Western conference and most likely dismantle the Flyers in 4-5.

Granted, I don't mind the Wings winning, it certainly would be more entertaining watching the Pens/Wings final.

Anyway --- F***. This is a fans worst nightmare. F***

Aside from that, it's going to be pretty pathetic/boring watching Detroit rip through everyone in the Western conference and most likely dismantle the Flyers in 4-5.

:huh:

Where the hell do you get that impression?

Apparently that's what they hope. Pittsburgh news speculates that he might even be out for the season. Or rather, "there is no guarantee that the 23-year old Crosby will return at all this season" ( http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352823).

Would be even bigger news if both of them are out for the year.. Question now is, do the Pens get someone at the dead line?

Guest Shoreline

because he's a lazy floating piece of s***. he looks like jason voohries without the mask. he's like a spoiled rich kid that has never been punished in his life, ala the 09 finals where he should have had an automatic game suspension and had what?...2 PP goals the following game? his backchecking consists of hooking and lazily chopping at the puck carrier and gets away with it every time. he reminds me of robert lang with more puck skill. all that combined just make me hate him. i haven't liked him since he was on the russian world jr. team. you don't have a guy in the NHL that kinda just rubs you the wrong way?

beetlejuicevsjokerwhyso.jpg