• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JKDirtyDangle

Nabokov and Kaberle?

Rate this topic

Nabby stays put. I don't see snow moving him after this whole mess. This situation has made an ass of snow, and he will want something for it.

Kaberle will likely be traded. The leafs have enough useless pylons on defense that make too much money. Kaberle gone, and Burke picks up an underachieving center. Thats just my opinion based on his track record.

P.S. I'm the real dirty dangles!

Good call. I wasn't sure on Nabokov, and I definitely expected Kaberle to go but I have no idea who will pick him up. Maybe a lacking power play like Florida or Columbus?

And my bad with the username. I'm just getting started on the whole forum thing.

Good call. I wasn't sure on Nabokov, and I definitely expected Kaberle to go but I have no idea who will pick him up. Maybe a lacking power play like Florida or Columbus?

And my bad with the username. I'm just getting started on the whole forum thing.

Kaberle's destination is more likely a team whose power play is unusually suffering when compared to their overall offense; Florida and Columbus are the two most obvious choices, but Calgary, Phoenix, or the Rangers are also in this category.

but, still, its been said that kaberle has a "short list" of teams he will consider playing for. so I don't see him going to nashville, columbus, florida, or pheonix. but rangers would actually be a great fit. its a respectable team and its in a great city. I wouldn't doubt that happening. new york is lacking in the defensive department lately after dumping rozsival, they will be looking for a replacement.

i should say traded rozsival

ive heard that vokoun might be on the trade block

he makes over $5M, so it would take some salary dump, Hudler ($2.85M) and someone else who makes $2.5M or more... most likely not gonna happen, but it would be nice!

Edited by LeftWinger