• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Forsberg Joins Avalanche

Rate this topic

I've never liked him, personally, he's a diver and a whiner... but he's old school elite and no one can deny he was a great player. I wish him luck, if for no other reason than I would like to see a worthy opponent in Colorado again.

OK, so let's begin.

What's the over/under on how many games he plays before he's injured? :D

I say 8 games.

I'm going with 1, Pretty funny. The guy with the bad ankles joins one of the fastest teams in the league. I think after he tries it for 1 game, he will realize that he is embarrassing himself. One and done...

Haters gonna hate.

This is awesome news, probably the most fun thing that has happened in the NHL this season.

Not sure how this will play out. Maybe he'll play 2 games and then get injured. Maybe he'll play 10 games and then decide his foot doesn't hold up.

Or maybe he'll play the rest of the season and be his usual dominant self and prove all the doubters wrong.

No matter what, I'll be watching every single game he plays, whether it's 3 or 30.

Best of luck Peter.

Any chance they can lure Claude back? Then we'd have a series. :)

If Claude returns to the Avs, and the Avs play the Penguins when Crosby is back, the amount of douchebag on the ice at one time will be the equivalent of dividing by zero and whatever rink they're playing in will be swallowed up by the earth.

So on that note, I'd love it if LePuke came back. :D

so let me get this straight... he doesn't have to pass through waivers because he had been retired for more than a year?

Only players that played in Europe (or any non NHL pro league) to start the season have to pass through waivers.

How many games until he gets injured for the rest of the season?

Depends on how many times he dives this time around.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking I can get my double-runners out and try for a 'comeback'. :)

If Claude returns to the Avs, and the Avs play the Penguins when Crosby is back, the amount of douchebag on the ice at one time will be the equivalent of dividing by zero and whatever rink they're playing in will be swallowed up by the earth.

So on that note, I'd love it if LePuke came back. :D

mulletjagr.jpg

It's confirmed to be a $1M deal. So it won't really hurt the Avs even if he gets injured, and it also shows that anyone who thought he was doing this for the money (i.e. idiots) were wrong.

How old is he now?

3 years younger than the best defenseman in the league.

And Jagr mentioned in an interview he plans to consider the NHL over the summer.

The 90s are getting the band back together! :)

This would make my entire lifetime. Jagr is the reason I started watching hockey!