• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT: Rangers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

That's awesome, I wish they did that kind of thing when I was at MTU!

I agree with you with that..when i was there I would stop by a friends room at TKD on 1st floor DHH...but to watch the game in Fisher would have been awesome.

Prediction:

3rd shutout against in a row and Datsyuk pulls a Malkin and gets injured and is out for the rest of the season. Wings don't make playoffs.

If this happens, you can expect to find a flaming bag of dog excrement on your front porch as a thank you from all of us for jinxing them. :sly:

I agree with you with that..when i was there I would stop by a friends room at TKD on 1st floor DHH...but to watch the game in Fisher would have been awesome.

It's Winter Carnival week...just use it as an excuse to head up to Houghton for a Wings game

Ok Stats people...when is the last time the wings went for a hatrick goaless streak. Not gonna happen.

Lots of scoring rubber in the twine tonight...4-1 WINGS :)

According to the Yahoo! game preview for tonight, the Red Wings have never been shutout three times in a row in franchise history.

I'm a little surprised by that. Let's hope it stays that way.

According to the Yahoo! game preview for tonight, the Red Wings have never been shutout three times in a row in franchise history.

I'm a little surprised by that. Let's hope it stays that way.

Yeah, hopefully the Wings don't start breaking franchise records Lions style... I'm excited to see Pavs back on the ice for this one.