• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT: Rangers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Nothing on any of the MSG feeds here so I'm stuck watching the VS feeds. I missed the last two games so hopefully I help break the goal drought.

I have a hunch Pavs will do something amazing tonight as the wings break through in a big way and we end up with free curly fries causing Murph to have a near aneurysm as he celebrates.

Why Hossa?

to be completely honest, i didn't realize that was him until after the video was uploaded to youtube. i just saw it as a wings highlight. i apologize to all for having to see him in a wings uni again.

Great GDT Hockey Town!!!! WHOOOO Pavs is finally back, god have I missed him... Wings break out and score 4 tonight :siren: Go Wings GO

If Howard's in net they're going to need more than 4 goals.

Was that an actual commercial or was the Red Wings stuff just edited into the normal Chrysler commercial? I ask because whoever edited that did a pretty good job, especially at the end. Most highlight clips go by too fast or don't sync up with the music so well.

Was that an actual commercial or was the Red Wings stuff just edited into the normal Chrysler commercial? I ask because whoever edited that did a pretty good job, especially at the end. Most highlight clips go by too fast or don't sync up with the music so well.

I made the video, and yes it was the 2009-2010 opening video for the regular season. i realize the clips are too fast, but i mean...slowing them down would make it even worse.

I made the video, and yes it was the 2009-2010 opening video for the regular season. i realize the clips are too fast, but i mean...slowing them down would make it even worse.

No, I wasn't complaining about yours being too fast, it was actually pretty perfect. But on other highlights usually it's really low quality video, things go by too fast, or they don't sync up the action to the music so it seems pretty disjointed.

No, I wasn't complaining about yours being too fast, it was actually pretty perfect. But on other highlights usually it's really low quality video, things go by too fast, or they don't sync up the action to the music so it seems pretty disjointed.

oh, sorry i misunderstood. but thanks, i got started on it as soon as the commercial aired during the game last night. i'd been wanting to make a video like that for a while, but i lacked the appropriate voice over. when i saw that last night, i knew it was the right one to use.

Alright...how about we score some goals early and often. My liver can't afford another game like the last two.

Question is; will this GDT be as entertaining as the last one?? Challenge thrown..