• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT: Rangers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forbidden word just popped in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, C****y? But Versus didn't even mention him!

Can tell Vs. has fired a bunch of people, they just had a typo on the overlay there. "Matt Cooke a dirty player?", I don't really know how they managed to typo a question mark in place of a period though :ph34r:

lol

The Stanley Cup commercial where the Keeper of the Cup is going to Chicago....he really should be going to Philadelphia, since they won the Cup at Wachovia, not United Center. OUCH.

The question should be: f*** Matt Cooke? Yes or No? Leave a detailed response and Mike Milbury will read it in a loud voice on air.

Milbury: "Let's see, this one comes to us from a Regis M. from Englewood, NJ...he says, 'Yes, please, I'd love to.' Uh..."

I'm just waiting for Doc to say that Biron twatwaffleboard's away a driiive.

If he says that, that means he's reading the GDT right now, and if he's reading the GDT right now, that means he's not saying anything borderline-retarded on the air, so on that note, I hope he does.

Milbury: "Let's see, this one comes to us from a Regis M. from Englewood, NJ...he says, 'Yes, please, I'd love to.' Uh..."

Hockey intermissions would be alot better with vile language :D. I'm excited to see what the responses are. I can see Keith Kones trying to defend him, he's a meathead.