• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT: Rangers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Not a team win, but Jimmy had a superb game. I'm still so worried about our defense beyond Lids but hopefully when Stu gets back we'll get back on track on that end as well. Until then the rest of the offensive core better show up as well, Datsyuk isn't gonna bail our asses every game.

Still, a win is a win and I think we were the better team tonight.

I'm going to have to not applaud Jimmy. Yeah, he made 45 saves, but I can't recall all that many that were all that amazing. There were a handful, but largely I thought the Wings did a good job making them take ineffective shots. Howard certainly didn't play bad, but this is sort of what we should be expecting from him all the time, more 2 goal games than 3. So I'm glad he didn't suck but I'm witholding hope until I see him string together a few good wins.

As for Ericsson and Kindl, my God they were terrible! What kind of fool pinches that late in the game (Ericsson) and then commits a blatant penalty (Ericsson) a mere minute or so later? Discipline among some of these players is really lacking, we're not used to that as Wings fans I think.

Filppula with every LGW fan's favorite injury, a "lower body injury". Looked like it could be his ACL/MCL.

I hope it's not serious but wouldn't this suggest that Mursak might be coming back if Flip can't play?

OK, they've (the VS guys) have spent the entire post game thus far analyzing the Rangers' woes. If they had won the game, do you think they would be analyzing the Red Wings woes? No, I don't think so either.

OK, they've (the VS guys) have spent the entire post game thus far analyzing the Rangers' woes. If they had won the game, do you think they would be analyzing the Red Wings woes? No, I don't think so either.

Well, I mean, the media is supposed to showcase teams and the Wings don't really need that much promotion or exposure.

Ericsson and Kindl... The future looks... Bright?

Yeah they were both awful tonight. Kindl had his worst game ever, turnovers galore, I honestly don't think I'm going overboard when I say he had at least 7 turnovers.

Mursak is still up with the Wings, but I'm not sure if he's ready to play with his swollen toe. Hopefully he's right to go Thursday against Nashville.

I'm going to have to not applaud Jimmy. Yeah, he made 45 saves, but I can't recall all that many that were all that amazing. There were a handful, but largely I thought the Wings did a good job making them take ineffective shots. Howard certainly didn't play bad, but this is sort of what we should be expecting from him all the time, more 2 goal games than 3. So I'm glad he didn't suck but I'm witholding hope until I see him string together a few good wins.

As for Ericsson and Kindl, my God they were terrible! What kind of fool pinches that late in the game (Ericsson) and then commits a blatant penalty (Ericsson) a mere minute or so later? Discipline among some of these players is really lacking, we're not used to that as Wings fans I think.

lol. That is all.

Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon

BTW, Howard does better when he's peppered.

Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon Fire McCrimmon

Guest stinky fish taco

for all the whining about a "prevent defense" when protecting a lead in the 3rd, i'd take that any day over retarded pinches for no apparent reason.

what the hell?

Yeah they were both awful tonight.

Awful isn't a good enough word to describe their play tonight. Awful to me technically means that you are in awe because of something regardless of whether or not it's good or bad. I feel like we should use a word that leaves no doubt as to how bad it really was, hehe.