Detroit Super Bowl Commercial Red Wings Remake

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mroepke5

mroepke5

Helm for the Hatty

• 36 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

This is a video that I made after seeing the Detroit/Chrysler Super Bowl commercial with Eminem. Please post comments, suggestions, or requests either here or on the video or channel comment page on YouTube.

Edited by mroepke5, 08 February 2011 - 12:09 AM.

"And for the team, I always tried to do the right thing."

Steve "The Captain" Yzerman

#2 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:26 AM

great commercial and great remake. That would be a great intro video before the games. The one this year is ehhhhh, but this would be sweet.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#3 howeaboutthat

howeaboutthat

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

As someone born a Detroiter but raised in England can I just say that brought a lump to my throat.

Its not a pretty city, its not a sought after city but its the city of my birth and the one I hold most dear.

#4 mroepke5

mroepke5

Helm for the Hatty

• 36 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

great commercial and great remake. That would be a great intro video before the games. The one this year is ehhhhh, but this would be sweet.

I couldn't agree more about this years video. I was at opening night against the ducks, and was particularly excited to see the new video. needless to say, i was disappointed.

"And for the team, I always tried to do the right thing."

Steve "The Captain" Yzerman

#5 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

I couldn't agree more about this years video. I was at opening night against the ducks, and was particularly excited to see the new video. needless to say, i was disappointed.

There was another one that they used against the Rangers, using "If" by Kipling. Sent chills down my spine.

It's used against Original Six squads, and is here- http://mindfieldusa.com/v3/?p=2236

Edited by Casey, 08 February 2011 - 06:00 PM.

Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

#6 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

I really liked this. The pre-game video for last year was cool with the music..

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#7 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

dude exact same situation for me. I was so pumped to see it and was greatly let down. I liked last years but this year was a miss in my opinion.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users