• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WhiteLightning91

John Buccigross

Rate this topic

Anyone know what happened to Bucci's contributions to ESPN? Is he still working there. I never watch SportsCenter so I'm not sure if he anchors anymore, but I used to enjoy reading his weekly columns and the segments he would do on ESPN during the playoffs. All I could find was a quote from Wikipedia, God knows how useful(less) that is..."Since November 30, 2010, however, no new columns have appeared on the website and no explanation has been given by either Buccigross or the network as to why the columns have stopped."

Anyone know what's up?

Maybe he realized that he didn't want to be part of the reality show circus that guys like Pierre and Milbury create out there. One calls the other a soccer Mom and all of sudden they just start screaming muff cabbage.

i was eating lunch yesterday in a sandwich shop and they had a tv on with sportscenter and buccigross was one of the anchors. so he is definitely still active at espn. i havent read his stuff lately since i rarely go to espn's site, but definitely love what he used to put out.

Guest stinky fish taco

oh no, where am i going to get hockey articles with 'tragically hip' references now!?!?

Used to read his stuff but I can't say I miss it now. Most of what he was writing about near the end seemed to be more about music, his kids, baby names, etc.

Yeah, I used to love his column, but I went right off him about 18 months ago, mainly because he spent most of his time with Crosby's manhood in one hand and Malkin's in the other dry.gif When it wasn't them, it was Ovechkin, making him no different from all the other mainstream hockey writers :zzz:

Oh, and when Detroit fans used to write in, he used to call them "whiners", but when Philly fans wrote in he called them "passionate". He did publish one of my letters though, said we should go after Jovanowski at the 2008 trade deadline :scared: Thankfully we got Stuart :clap: