• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/9 GDT: Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Buckeye is aware the problem. I called at the beginning of the game and the recorded message right off the bat was "if you are calling about the Red Wings game not being on" and something about how it should be and they have no clue why its not...

Buckeye is aware the problem. I called at the beginning of the game and the recorded message right off the bat was "if you are calling about the Red Wings game not being on" and something about how it should be and they have no clue why its not...

The FSD feed is back up on channel 110 now for Buckeye.

I'm sorry but I'm about to be very negative. This team is pathetic. I don't care if they are 2nd or not in the standings. They won't be for long if they keep playing this way. Notice how Nashville has 15 feet of skating room as they bring it in over the blue line into the O-zone, and the Wings are constantly covered with no skating room. The wings get no pressure offensively, and they CONTINUE to turn the puck over in their own zone. This has been going on for months guys.

I am really getting tired of watching this crap. They need to start playing as a freakin team. I really hope Babcock hasn't lost them.

Looks like channel 110 is working now.

Thanks for checking. thumbup.gif It saves me a phone call. But come on, 99% of the reason I have cable is so I can watch hockey. And they take that away from me!

ETA: Oh hey, they gave it back.

Edited by Jenny

I'm sorry but I'm about to be very negative. This team is pathetic. I don't care if they are 2nd or not in the standings. They won't be for long if they keep playing this way. Notice how Nashville has 15 feet of skating room as they bring it in over the blue line into the O-zone, and the Wings are constantly covered with no skating room. The wings get no pressure offensively, and they CONTINUE to turn the puck over in their own zone. This has been going on for months guys.

I am really getting tired of watching this crap. They need to start playing as a freakin team. I really hope Babcock hasn't lost them.

FAIL

It's strange but I remember a few months back when they looked virtually unbeatable over a decent stretch of games... They started slipping before the injuries and things have only gotten worse. Maybe they should start shopping at Staples so they can use that damn Easy button to fix everything.

Yeah, I agree with you... This team is an embarrassment to watch. Seriously, 2nd in the conference? Unbelievable how crappy it is to watch this team night in and night out. I want to watch a team that is NOT so pathetic every night. I want to watch a team who puts their heart into every game. IMO, Babcock has lost this team. What other explanation is there for giving this piss-poor performance.

But come on, 99% of the reason I have cable is so I can watch hockey. And they take that away from me!

Haha, I feel you. At the end of the first, I was just about to pick up the phone and call them back and tell them pretty much the same thing "I pay for cable to watch hockey, nothing else! If I can't watch hockey, why am I paying you?" Then I checked 110 first, and it was back on. Yay!