368 replies to this topic

#61 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

Welcome back, Homer. :P
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#62 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

Datsyuk is dirty good
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#63 watujim

watujim

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:47 PM

anyone got a working stream?

#64 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

Been a while since the Wings have gotten a point shot through an into the net, hasn't it?
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#65 WingsallTheway

WingsallTheway

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

yep all streams are down, looks like my hockey watching days are over. enjoyed it while it lasted

wingsalltheway.jpg

Pavel datsyuk is the best player in the world because he snatches the puck from unsuspecting players and  follows it up by the simultaneous undressing of the defence pairing.  The end result is a calm skate back to his bench  where he can bask in the praise of his multiple girlfriends from the motherland.

#66 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Good news is, we've had sustained pressure the majority of the game.

bad news, we are turnover prone again.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#67 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Nice to see the Wings continuing the momentum of the last game.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#68 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

anyone got a working stream?

I'm rocking this one since our cable company are dips***s and the fsd plus channel is down.

http://www.livesport23.blogspot.com/

#69 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

yep all streams are down, looks like my hockey watching days are over. enjoyed it while it lasted

Well...that's dramatic. Did you check the OP, did you check myp2p.eu?

Personally, i followed the instructions in the OP and am watching an HD stream of the Wings.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#70 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

Stream
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#71 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

http://www.livesport23.blogspot.com/

#72 Toefuzz

Toefuzz

3rd Line Checker

• Gold Booster
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Okay, time to get serious... I told my daughter she can't go to bed yet and she put the good luck Dats jersey on.

Posted Image

#73 commadore183

commadore183

Versus televised America's last nuclear bomb test

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

Another turnover nearly lead to the Preds going up 2-0, but Howie bailed Kronner out.
Mike Illich does not care about Detroit. Boycott 2013 Winter Cla$$ic.
Skilled hockey is, and will forever be, winning hockey. Deal with it.
"A perfect vision, some simple ways to let you know
Free range humans all couped up naked clone is playing lame" Avon by Queens of the Stone Age

#74 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

If I may ask a pointed question, where the hell is everybody?

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#75 watujim

watujim

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

none of these streams are working for me :(

#76 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

How bad was the goal?

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#77 Toefuzz

Toefuzz

3rd Line Checker

• Gold Booster
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:58 PM

If I may ask a pointed question, where the hell is everybody?

Was thinking the same thing... Is there a blizzard we don't know about and everyone is trapped at work or on the road? Maybe their heads exploded by the awesomeness that is Datsyuk last game so they're not around to watch this game?

#78 commadore183

commadore183

Versus televised America's last nuclear bomb test

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

How bad was the goal?

A turnover at the Wings' side of the center line led to a snap shot near the far-side faceoff dot. Nothing Howie could do on that, IMO.
Mike Illich does not care about Detroit. Boycott 2013 Winter Cla$$ic.
Skilled hockey is, and will forever be, winning hockey. Deal with it.
"A perfect vision, some simple ways to let you know
Free range humans all couped up naked clone is playing lame" Avon by Queens of the Stone Age

#79 Toefuzz

Toefuzz

3rd Line Checker

• Gold Booster
  • 464 posts

How bad was the goal?

Turnover on a pass from Kindl to Holmstrom lead to a snipe from Howie's right side... was a good shot.

#80 legaleaglewingsfan

legaleaglewingsfan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Are you refering to the Red Wings or the lack of chatter on the LGW boards? Either seems plausible to me.