• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut40

Red Wings All-Access

Rate this topic

Apparently one of the writers for The Production Line got to spend the weekend with the Wings. Plane rides, hotel stays, ect. He writes about his experiences which are already pretty cool. Here are 2 of the 5 parts.

Part 1

Part 2

I give the guy credit. I would have not been able to move or talk for the entire weekend! :P

TPL is really the only DRW blog I read on a regular basis, as Hollis/Petrella/Discher are really the only bloggers I can stand on a nearly-daily basis.

Fantastic series of posts, made all the more entertaining by Petrella's great writing.

(I wish the Free Press would employ Petrella et al instead of their crappy writers, frankly.)

Hi everyone,

Michael Petrella here. I've been a long, long, LONG time member of LGW and consider it a first home of sorts. I don't comment around here as much as I used to, but I'd like that to change. Running TPL is (surprisingly) quite a bit of work, but it means the absolute world to me (and to Disch and Hollis, I assure you) to read these nice things about our site and our storytelling.

I'm honored to have shared those stories with you and all of Red Wings Nation and hope to bring you similar stuff in the future.

We hope you enjoy the podcast and the posting -- please don't be strangers!

MICHAEL PETRELLA

Hi everyone,

Michael Petrella here. I've been a long, long, LONG time member of LGW and consider it a first home of sorts. I don't comment around here as much as I used to, but I'd like that to change. Running TPL is (surprisingly) quite a bit of work, but it means the absolute world to me (and to Disch and Hollis, I assure you) to read these nice things about our site and our storytelling.

I'm honored to have shared those stories with you and all of Red Wings Nation and hope to bring you similar stuff in the future.

We hope you enjoy the podcast and the posting -- please don't be strangers!

MICHAEL PETRELLA

Thank you for posting the stories! I read through all 5 parts and still wanted more. :P Be sure to let us know when you get more for us to read. thumbup.gif