• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Bruins 1

Rate this topic

I think it is and I wasn't asking you the question.

This is a public forum.

You asked a question which was an attempt to belittle another poster's argument. None of us are pros and none of us have played every position, but that doesn't mean we can't critique players or provide insight into those positions.

You don't like someone else responding to you? PM the person you are talking to, instead.

right.. Thomas has less wins, guess that sums up that Howard is better...

Thomas is really earning $4,384,332 more over Howard.

Guess we don't need Franzen on our team.

WOOT Zetterberg!

Hudler's been very good lately.

Everyone on these forums needs to get a center ice sub and watch Lundquist and Thomas for a month, its really eye opening how many "unsavable" goals can be eliminated by rebound control and positioning :)

Hockeystreams.com is what I get, and I love it.

Rebounds happen to everyone. You only remember when your goalie makes a save and lets a rebound up, and never the saves they make and no rebound happens. I will say that goalies can play consistently well in net and not let many rebounds up at all. Look at Osgood back when they won the cup in 2008. He was unbelievable. Remember Thomas last year when Rask took over the starter job? He sucked back then.

I would really like to find a site that keeps track of rebounds per game given up by NHL goalies. A very in depth site that shows blown coverages that result in goals, mistakes from goalies that result in goals, etc. Let me know if you find one.