• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Bruins 1

Rate this topic

I've lurked on this board for a couple years and I want to thank the experts here for the lessons I have learned. I haven't played hockey for 35 years but by reading the ongoing critiques of the Wings play I realize now just how much I didn't know when I played.

Welcome to the board! Don't mind the goalie/enforcer/*insert random person to blame talk! hehe

Zetterberg!!!! Man that was quick. He's been good.

BERTUZZZIIIIIIII awesome!

I've lurked on this board for a couple years and I want to thank the experts here for the lessons I have learned. I haven't played hockey for 35 years but by reading the ongoing critiques of the Wings play I realize now just how much I didn't know when I played.

Welcome to the boards! Should your username be 'Master of Sarcasm' with that first post?

As a ref, I have had pucks go off of me that result in a scoring chance. Trust me on the fact that refs don't like it, but its a possibility in any game.

So why not drop the puck and make it a non-issue? Not like it happens on a breakaway...though on a PP it sure would suck.

Welcome to the boards! Should your username be 'Master of Sarcasm' with that first post?

So why not drop the puck and make it a non-issue? Not like it happens on a breakaway...though on a PP it sure would suck.

The Wings directly benefitted from that in 2008 against Nashville in Game 1.

IMHO, the more Wings fans on this board that also have played hockey is a bonus. Those kinds of fans are hard to find. I swear that 75-80% of hockey fans haven't even skated.

IMHO, the more Wings fans on this board that also have played hockey is a bonus. Those kinds of fans are hard to find. I swear that 75-80% of hockey fans haven't even skated.

I've played hockey and stuff like that is going to happen, although I agree that any time that a puck deflects off an official that leads to a scoring chance, the play should be halted.

I smell fried potatoes in a curly shape from a certain resturant

arbyslogo.jpg

I've played hockey and stuff like that is going to happen, although I agree that any time that a puck deflects off an official that leads to a scoring chance, the play should be halted.

The play we just saw could've been construed as: Deflects off an official and lead to a Bruins PP. Would that be a 'scoring chance?'

I can skate, it's the stopping that gets me. I'm like the kid from the Mighty Ducks movie and have to either run into the boards if I'm outside or run into my wife if we are outside. She's not a big fan of my skating skills