• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Bruins 1

Rate this topic

Howard (the thing that will not be named) 2-0. Goals from Kronwall and Cleary. By the way an Original Six match up and it's on FSN + ?????

So, Howards first goal against off a rebound that looked like it hit a rubber wall is on you then...

Its also on NHL Network in the US.

I just don't want anyone to get hurt tonight. If they keep skating like the faries we have seen the past month, we will lose 2 or more players for a long time. It's time these boys step up, grow a pair, and realize what team they are skating for.

On a side note, we are playing like garbage and still are sitting at the #2 spot in the West and still several points clear of Nashville. If at any point these boys start playing like they did before they lost Dats, God help any team that steps onto that ice. Playing like s*** and still #2.....yeah I'll take it.....but not for much longer...

Goal For This Game: Win.

Possibly More Realistic Goal: Score and Goal and try to leave without any Red Wing blood on the ice.

I'm actually pretty excited for this game for some reason.. so thats probably a bad sign.. oh well.. Go Wings!

Wings are going to be Hiroshima tonight: they're going to get bombed <_< . 6-1 Bruins. Not going to start on time, going to turn the puck over, and Jimmy will be flopping like a bad imitation of Hasek.

(Let's try a little reverse psychology tonight :P )