• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Bruins 1

Rate this topic

Why is howard way out of his net like that, you don't need to cut down the angle when the puck is off to the side like that. Horrible positioning, horrible D, horrible PK. But more on Howard than anyone else imo.

Edited by greenrebellion

Guest stinky fish taco

Wow, you are going to blame that on the goalie? Seriously? That has to be the dumbest post in this thread so far.

so you liked howard's positioning on that play?

Why is howard way out of his net like that, you don't need to cut down the angle when the puck is off to the side like that. Horrible positioning, horrible D, horrible PK. But more on Howard than anyone else imo.

Thank you.. if anyone doesn't see how Howard wasn't in position is blind as hell. He wasnt even touching blue paint.

Wow, you are going to blame that on the goalie? Seriously? That has to be the dumbest post in this thread so far.

Are you serious? Watch Thomas on Sunday when he plays the Wings, count how many times he gets caught way out of position like that. I'm not saying Howard needs to play like Thomas, but my god, his positioning has been HORRIBLE the past two months.

so you liked howard's positioning on that play?

He came out to take the open player and cut the angle off. I think he played that pretty well considering. The D has to cover that open man in the slot.

He came out to take the open player and cut the angle off. I think he played that pretty well considering. The D has to cover that open man in the slot.

yea.. its a PK and you should definetely leave your crease, makes alot of sense. If howard stays in net thats not a goal.How is anyone supposed to cover the open man in the slot when your goalie leaves the crease ? the defensemen obviously tried to block the shot in front of the net.

Edited by darkmanx