• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsdiehard13

The Dreger Report

Rate this topic

We also had the second easiest schedule with weeks off between games.

We need a physical, quick DMan who has a willingness to clear the front of the net.

:thumbup::thumbup::clap:

We also had the second easiest schedule with weeks off between games.

We need a physical, quick DMan who has a willingness to clear the front of the net.

Do you know of any of those dmen that we'd be able to get without getting rid of multiple players?

If a trade is in the works, I'd rather Hollad keep the draft picks and trade prospect(s) - Musak, Emmerton, Kindl, Abdelkader to name a few. Unless, one of the trade opportunities is a Weber or a Suter (which is highly unlikely).

EDIT: I think Wings need a goalie more than a defensemen.

:thumbdown:

How about thinking of the future? I highly doubt trading for a 5th/6th defenceman is going to improve this team considerably. Given that any trade option is likely to be a rental, and is going to cost us a good prospect, seems totally ridiculous to me.

Do you know of any of those dmen that we'd be able to get without getting rid of multiple players?

Well its really hard to know whose been made available for trade btu some guys that come to mind are Smid (He would be worth a prospect or 2), Phillips, Carkner, Corrente from the devils maybe, Rivet or Montador maybe, I dunno. Those are just some guys that are playing on lower teams that could play that style.

Well its really hard to know whose been made available for trade btu some guys that come to mind are Smid (He would be worth a prospect or 2), Phillips, Carkner, Corrente from the devils maybe, Rivet or Montador maybe, I dunno. Those are just some guys that are playing on lower teams that could play that style.

I like Marc Methot from Columbus and Theo Peckham from Edmonton as well.