• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:54 AM

If a trade is in the works, I'd rather Hollad keep the draft picks and trade prospect(s) - Musak, Emmerton, Kindl, Abdelkader to name a few. Unless, one of the trade opportunities is a Weber or a Suter (which is highly unlikely).

EDIT: I think Wings need a goalie more than a defensemen.

:thumbdown:

How about thinking of the future? I highly doubt trading for a 5th/6th defenceman is going to improve this team considerably. Given that any trade option is likely to be a rental, and is going to cost us a good prospect, seems totally ridiculous to me.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#82 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

Do you know of any of those dmen that we'd be able to get without getting rid of multiple players?

Well its really hard to know whose been made available for trade btu some guys that come to mind are Smid (He would be worth a prospect or 2), Phillips, Carkner, Corrente from the devils maybe, Rivet or Montador maybe, I dunno. Those are just some guys that are playing on lower teams that could play that style.

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#83 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Well its really hard to know whose been made available for trade btu some guys that come to mind are Smid (He would be worth a prospect or 2), Phillips, Carkner, Corrente from the devils maybe, Rivet or Montador maybe, I dunno. Those are just some guys that are playing on lower teams that could play that style.

I like Marc Methot from Columbus and Theo Peckham from Edmonton as well.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien