• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

Isles vs Pens

Rate this topic

He has to re-think whether or not he wants to be part of the NHL? :lol:

Just take your toys out of the sandbox and go home. And don't forget to turn out the lights on your way, you whining douchebag. Geez...now we know that Sid gets it honest.

No fines for Mario either, even though other GMs have gotten busted for speaking out like that.

Bill Daly: "We are entirely comfortable with how Friday night's events were handled. We have no other response to Mr. Lemieux's statement."

No wonder we keep thinking the Pens are Bettman's chosen team.

He has to re-think whether or not he wants to be part of the NHL? :lol:

Just take your toys out of the sandbox and go home. And don't forget to turn out the lights on your way, you whining douchebag. Geez...now we know that Sid gets it honest.

Hey, he was a "I'm taking my puck and going home!:crybaby:" kind of player. :P

I didnt mind the fights. I don't think anyone has a problem with the fights.

Awesome seeing the islanders stand up for their team.

Terrible seeing a lot of "codes" broken and seeing men being doing highly cowardly things to other men. That's not old tim hockey.

This was nothing like the DMac and Claude incident. There was revenge and hate and DMac didn't try to Bertuzzi Claude. Claude even stated that during the brawl he was looking for DMac but DMac found him first and punched him square in the face, not from behind.

Some of the suspensions were spot on, but I think we can all agree one or two of the guys should have had a lot more.

I didnt mind the fights. I don't think anyone has a problem with the fights.

Awesome seeing the islanders stand up for their team.

Terrible seeing a lot of "codes" broken and seeing men being doing highly cowardly things to other men. That's not old tim hockey.

This was nothing like the DMac and Claude incident. There was revenge and hate and DMac didn't try to Bertuzzi Claude. Claude even stated that during the brawl he was looking for DMac but DMac found him first and punched him square in the face, not from behind.

Some of the suspensions were spot on, but I think we can all agree one or two of the guys should have had a lot more.

McCarty kneed the s*** out of Claude while he was down, if that is not trying to hurt a player I don't know what is.

Edited by dragonballgtz

McCarty kneed the s*** out of Claude while he was down, if that is not trying to hurt a player I don't know what is.

True, but not in the head or neck. Plus, he deserved it. So not necessarily the same but not entirely different.

mind you... the same Mario who used to play with Kasparaitis and Ulfie (Samuelsson), and who used to pay the bills of Ruutu and employs Cooke...

now Lombardi was fined 50k while Lemieux escapes with nothing, and people still wonder why so many fans say, that the league is biased towards Penguins...

oh the irony..

mind you... the same Mario who used to play with Kasparaitis and Ulfie (Samuelsson), and who used to pay the bills of Ruutu and employs Cooke...

now Lombardi was fined 50k while Lemieux escapes with nothing, and people still wonder why so many fans say, that the league is biased towards Penguins...

oh the irony..

It's because we're right. :P

The Pens got off light. Mario should watch his mouth.

While I have the utmost respect for what Lemieux accomplished on the ice during his career while battling some bad injuries as well as cancer, he's come off as a big baby before.

Whining about and retiring for a couple of seasons due to the clutch-and-grab era soured my opinion on him because every other elite player, while voicing their dismay, adapted and played through it.

Your coach got his suspension rescinded. Talbot wasn't suspended for his hit on Comeau, which I'd categorize as a blindside hit. Had the NHL stepped in there and suspended Talbot just for a game or two, Friday's "debacle" could have been avoided.

Mario said

“If the events relating to Friday night reflect the state of the league, I need to re-think whether I want to be a part of it.”

Which is good because I am wondering why he is still a part of it. When he got drafted he didn't want to play in Pittsburgh. He called the league a "garage league" (think he meant garbage but whatever).

Quit whining Mario and take your millions that this league has given you and Shut the F&*^ UP!!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

:ranting:

No fines for Mario either, even though other GMs have gotten busted for speaking out like that.

No wonder we keep thinking the Pens are Bettman's chosen team.

Pretty funny, eh?

Just think... just a few short years ago other teams and team fans were calling Detroit paranoid tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists...

Now that most of them have experienced what we have now, you never hear that s*** anymore. Everyone now realizes it wasn't just paranoid tin hat talk. Its the truth.

Pens are protected on high by the almighty lord Bettman.

My advice? Every team in the position of the Isles, with nothing left to lose this season, should do exactly what the Isles did. Run at the Pens and take those little ******* out. Bettman can't protect his little babies forever.

Yo, Devils, Leafs, Oilers, etc... I'm talking to you! You still have some games left against these gutless cowards. Make 'em count, eh?!!!

Mario said

“If the events relating to Friday night reflect the state of the league, I need to re-think whether I want to be a part of it.”

This is going to be Mario's epitaph, I swear. Someone should just put this on the back of his jersey and be done with it. I'm so freakin' tired of hearing him ***** and moan about the league and threatening to take his toys and go home if it's not run just the way he likes it.

Good luck and Godspeed to you then, Mario.