• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

Hate to do it cuz I love discussing this team but there are other 'things' I need to be doing with my laptop time and this and HF have become just too much of a distraction. Ok... and Cityville.

I'll be back in time for the playoffs (and to gloat for a bit if Chicago becomes mathematically eliminated).

Gonna miss this place. :(

GO WINGS! :)

#2 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

So you're choosing HF boards over us? :( I can understand life getting in the way of internet fun. Mine if crazy right now, but this is my break time, I definitely am spending less time on there, in the evening. But I may be making up for it during the day at work :P

Good luck with all you've got going on.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#3 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

So you're choosing HF boards over us? :( I can understand life getting in the way of internet fun. Mine if crazy right now, but this is my break time, I definitely am spending less time on there, in the evening. But I may be making up for it during the day at work :P

Good luck with all you've got going on.

Hell no. I feel dirty if I hang at HF too long. But the trolls there are a lot funnier. Just getting busier and busier (good sign for the economy? *crosses fingers*) and my laptop time is getting more and more premium. This place and HF and especially Cityville are just becoming tools for procrastination. But I'll lurk here before I lurk HF. :)

Edited by Broken 16, 12 February 2011 - 11:11 PM.

#4 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:11 PM

Lurking always leads to wanting to post. If not you've got good self control.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#5 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

Lurking always leads to wanting to post. If not you've got good self control.

Right. Thanks. I don't plan on lurking... I was just trying to further illustrate how I much more I prefer this place over HF. :)

#6 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

Well good luck with what ever is is your doing, and we'll see you once playoffs start :thumbup:
IPB Image

#7 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hell no. I feel dirty if I hang at HF too long. But the trolls there are a lot funnier. Just getting busier and busier (good sign for the economy? *crosses fingers*) and my laptop time is getting more and more premium. This place and HF and especially Cityville are just becoming tools for procrastination. But I'll lurk here before I lurk HF. :)

Then it sounds like positive stuff will be what's keeping you away from this board and the rest of us Wingnuts. More power to ya, Broken. I've always loved your moniker, as you can guess. The light will be in the window for whenever you can make it back. :)

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users