Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary

Draper-Helm-Eaves

Miller-Abdelkader-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Ericsson-Rafalski

Kindl-Stuart

Howard

MacDonald

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2011/02/red_wings_brad_stuart_eyes_thu.html

Nevermind of the benching part.... I forgot, Salei went to SoCal to be with this wife... My Bad :hehe: ... Mods can you get rid of the 2nd half of my topic title... Thanks!

Edited by HockeytownRules19

:blink:

The only reason I can think of to keep Kindl in is to give him more experience? Don't know about anybody else but right now, I think Salei is an all-around better defenseman.

EDIT: Me too. I had not heard about Salei going home. Never mind. :blush:

Edited by Vladifan

:blink:

The only reason I can think of to keep Kindl in is to give him more experience? Don't know about anybody else but right now, I think Salei is an all-around better defenseman.

He is not getting benched... my bad... I typed before I could read the full article and understand why Salei was not there... oops

Edited by HockeytownRules19

So my "expert" analysis would be that once Salei returns to the team that Jakub would be back in GR? I am excite to have Stuie back thumbup.gif

Not without clearing waivers, which he wouldn't. I'd guess Kindl, Ericsson, and Salei would rotate off an on with Salei getting top 6 preference.

You're gonna get a lot of temporarily angry fans clicking on this thread before they read your edit. I already had three solid points against Kindl I was ready to post before the page fully loaded lol.

So happy Stuart will be back. Like GMR said, if Stuart being back and finally having a full defense lineup doesn't make our team improve defensively, I would still like to see a change made. The play we saw last week simply won't fly in April.

This made me so angry until I read a little bit about the story. I never understood all the ragging Salei gets on here. Kindl has very little upside and is the definition of a plug right now. The mere thought of him playing over a benched Salei boggles my mind. Glad it's not the case.

Good on Bab's. Salei hasn't been great, but it's going to be interesting to see how much he improves when he doesn't have to play with Kindl.

Homer will still get first line time on the PP, and if we need offense, it's just with Datsyuk not being 100% and taking draws we need a little more defensive responsibility up on the first line which Homer cannot provide at this stage of his career at least not the whole game.

Congrats for Salei with his third too :thumbup:

Good on Bab's. Salei hasn't been great, but it's going to be interesting to see how much he improves when he doesn't have to play with Kindl.

Homer will still get first line time on the PP, and if we need offense, it's just with Datsyuk not being 100% and taking draws we need a little more defensive responsibility up on the first line which Homer cannot provide at this stage of his career at least not the whole game.

Congrats for Salei with his third too :thumbup:

Salei has been brutal and its not Kindl's fault, hes the experienced hand not Kindl. Yesterday he blew his coverage twice and it lead to both goals against. I think its a better idea to keep Kindl up because while hes not great, he needs a chance to learn under a veteran who is decent.

So my "expert" analysis would be that once Salei returns to the team that Jakub would be back in GR? I am excite to have Stuie back thumbup.gif

I don't think anyone is more "excite" about this than Lidstrom. I'm thinking shaving a few minutes off his ice time will be a welcome relief. I know it will make me happier - we're coming into the home stretch. I wouldn't like to see him overplayed and tired when the playoffs start.

Still amazed at how many people post their opinions about hockey when they don't even understand it, or the waiver process. Oh well.

Yet adding nothing of note to the topic at hand boggles my mind that such a condescending post would come from you. Thanks for the contrib!!! thumbup.gif