• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

A brand new Flyer

Rate this topic

Mike Fisher and Versteeg are both worth first round picks and more eh?

This is why I am happy Holland is our GM. Sometimes the deals he doesn't make are the best.

Well some 1st round picks dont even end up in the NHL. I suppose if they want a *sure* thing than yes this is a good deal.

Well some 1st round picks dont even end up in the NHL. I suppose if they want a *sure* thing than yes this is a good deal.

Agreed, they went with the win now at all costs approach for a decent young player.

Edited by Konnan511

wow Philly is going to be scary. If they weren't cup favorites before hand they defiantly are now assuming they go into the playoffs healthy.

That's really not much of a overpayment either(if any) imo. Hes young and is a proven 20 goal+ player with solid playoff numbers.

Edited by Original-Six

Agreed, they went with the win now at all costs approach for a decent young player.

he has more points than Filppula the last 2 seasons and i dont think kenny would give him up for a 1st and 3rd rounder, so i dont think they overpaid. maybe im wrong. i am a stupidhead after all.

So no matter your age, 40-55 point potential gets you at least a first and another early round draft pick. Seems steep.

He's 24 years old?

he has more points than Filppula the last 2 seasons and i dont think kenny would give him up for a 1st and 3rd rounder, so i dont think they overpaid. maybe im wrong. i am a stupidhead after all.

He's 24 years old?

Holland would turn that down because Filppula is the better player. Filppula is superior defensively, but Versteeg has a slight edge offensively.

Yes, he's 24? Mike Fisher got the same trade value and he's much older.

Wow, they are going to completely roll over The Nucks in the finals.

Ahhh crap, games are played on paper this year eh?

Holland would turn that down because Filppula is the better player. Filppula is superior defensively, but Versteeg has a slight edge offensively.

Yes, he's 24? Mike Fisher got the same trade value and he's much older.

Ahhh crap, games are played on paper this year eh?

No kidding eh :hehe: