• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 plopster

plopster

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

Anyone else playing the season for NHL 11? If so, have you noticed that when you score and it cuts to the line on the ice celebrating that Todd bertuzzi is always on the ice? It doesn't matter what line us out there, somehow he us on the ice celebrating the goal. What's up with that? Also, anyone else notice they made modano a ***** in this game? If anyone barely checks him he goes right to the ice. And they don't think too much of franzens speed either. Just some things I see when playing. Anybody have any other observations?

#2 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

My observation is that this is going to the video game section.

I have noticed that not everyone on the 23 man roster is on the ice for the cup celebrations.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#3 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:03 AM

i've noticed that the game sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users