• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pucktividi

Zherdev on waivers?

Rate this topic

There are several rumors the Flyers gonna waive him.

I know there's no way he'll end up here cough...Snow...cough,but why not trade something like 3rd round pick for him.

He's been bad this season,but he's only 26 old.Send him to the Griffins until the start of the playoffs and then eventually use him as a depth player :scared:

It worked with Leino other way :ph34r:

The islanders are a team he actually makes sense playing for. Grabner is lighting it up for them by basically chillin' at the blue line and waiting for a stretch pass so he can use his speed for a breakaway. Meanwhile guys like Skinner and Couter are helping their respective teams in all aspects and are now getting put on the calder back burner by the media.

If you play for a suckie team who cares about D?

I know his work ethic has been questioned, but I think Babcock could light a fire under his ass....mainly though, I want him because he's a Ukrainian...haha. Though I'd rather have Ponikarovsky or Fedotenko, who actually have played for Ukraine, instead of Zherdev who took the "more fame/success" route and played for Russia...

I know his work ethic has been questioned, but I think Babcock could light a fire under his ass....mainly though, I want him because he's a Ukrainian...haha. Though I'd rather have Ponikarovsky or Fedotenko, who actually have played for Ukraine, instead of Zherdev who took the "more fame/success" route and played for Russia...