• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

I am trying to find a few places for my cousins Bachelorette Party in Grand Rapids. There are a few underage people invited so we are trying to find bars that are 18+. I've been googling, but figured if anyone knew a good spot or two having many options is better than too few :P

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#2 EuroTwinLove40

EuroTwinLove40

2nd Line Scorer

• Silver Booster
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

I am trying to find a few places for my cousins Bachelorette Party in Grand Rapids. There are a few underage people invited so we are trying to find bars that are 18+. I've been googling, but figured if anyone knew a good spot or two having many options is better than too few :P

I think it depends on what day of the week you're going out. Crush at the BOB is 18+, but I think that's just on Sundays. Sixx is 18+ on certain nights too, Wednesdays for sure..there's always little high schoolers from Sixx running around outside my apartment on Wednesday nights. So annoying lol. I work at Peppino's downtown and we always have a ton of bachelor/bachelorette parties come in. Friday & Saturday nights there's a band or a Dj so it's usually pretty cool, but make sure the minors are in before 9:30 cuz they start carding. Oh, and definitely make a reservation if you do go there! Hmm, that's all the places I can think of right now...

#3 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:53 AM

I can give you girls a strip show if you'd like.

#4 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Maybe hopcat or founders
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#5 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

25 Kitchen & Bar has a party area that you could likely rent out. Raggs to Riches allows (and serves) 18 year olds, but people get stabbed there.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users