• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/17 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Lightning 2

Rate this topic

It was an awesome hit! Only thing wrong w/ it was that a redwing was on the receiving end!

You couldnt be any more right about that. monster and clean hit. no hard feelings there..

The good: I'll be there. I usually don't wear hats to games, but I had a feeling I should today.

The bad: The Wings winning percentage when I attend is about .250, the last one being the 8-0 drubbing in Nashville. Also, I can't find my hat. :(

EDIT-Hat found by wonderful wife! Crisis averted!

Edited by heretic69

Just win boys. Also, NO INJURIES!!!!! kkthxbye

I hope this group shows up before the game: Plus 1 if you know why ;)

percy-jackson-lightning-thief_1.jpg

Ha ha. Lightning Thief. So does that make Stevie Zeus? :lol: Or if the Wings win, are they demi-gods?

I was going to be heading to Florida and going to this game, but of course, that didn't happen. Oh, well. Have a great game, boys, and let's start stringing these good games together! GO WINGS!

P.S. My dad is a snowbird in Florida, and I told him that his GM and his team better be nice to my team.

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

That Ohlund hit was a thing of beauty, but I remember just CRINGING when it happened. The second it occurred I just KNEW that Z would be injured, especially given all the other injuries at the time.

I think it made him a better player, now he knows to keep his head up against his own countrymen!

I already said it in this thread, but I'll say it again:

LGW!!!!

PS. Thanks for the GDT as always, Hockeytown.

I reaaaaalllly wish these games were scheduled during the second week in March because I'm going to be in the area for Spring Break. I totally would have gone to both, and I probably would have been relatively neutral with an Yzerman jersey on. Oh well...no sympathy for the Captain tonight, let's keep the streak alive.

LGW.

The good: I'll be there. I usually don't wear hats to games, but I had a feeling I should today.

The bad: The Wings winning percentage when I attend is about .250, the last one being the 8-0 drubbing in Nashville. Also, I can't find my hat. :(

EDIT-Hat found by wonderful wife! Crisis averted!

LMAO! See u there. I get email on my phone, if u want email me when ur there and we can pregame w/ some brews.

brycechapman@hotmail.com

So my professor just walked by and said Go Lightening!........

Is it bad that I am contemplating walking out of his class?

hahah did you walk out?

Welcome back Stuie!!! You were seriously missed. Going to be a tough one but I am very excited about this one for a while. Ready to see what the boys have on this mini road trip. Let's hear them FLA Wings fans loud and clear!

Wings get the W 4-2 (Franzen x 2, Bert, Hudler)

Get it done! thumbup.gif

Not super excited about the Ericsson - Rafalski pairing, but glad to have Stuart back. I get the feeling this could be another high-scoring game.

They've played together 80% of the time and they both have the two highest +/- on the team. I think they are perfect together.

They've played together 80% of the time and they both have the two highest +/- on the team. I think they are perfect together.

Agreed and have had the most production as far as points go as well. Can mostly attribute that to Raffy's assist totals but here it is...

Defensive production

EDIT: These are through 1/26 so no telling what it is now but I am certain they are still atop this list.

Edited by HankthaTank

Looking forward to this. My superintendent was ribbing me about the Versteeg trade (he's a huge Flyers fan) but he is most worried about the Lightning in the East. I told him I didn't care who won the East since the Cup is coming back to Detroit anyway but if it was against Philly I wouldn't complain since I would have a line on tickets.

I think Stuart is going to have a bit of a mad on due to the cheap shot nature of his injury and levels someone if they test him early.

Wings roll 5-3 in a game that has some highlight goals for both sides.

LMAO! See u there. I get email on my phone, if u want email me when ur there and we can pregame w/ some brews.

brycechapman@hotmail.com

hahah did you walk out?

I am a very passionate fan. I kindly told him, "You're welcome for your GM. He was a Red Wing before he was Gm and he won 3 Stanley Cups in Detroit. Go Wings." Then I left

This originally said 2 but I wanted to save a little face on here so I changed it to 3

Edited by WingZNut13

Center Ice in PA has both feeds, FSD in standard def and the TB feed in HD. Looks like the FSD feed is still widescreen so I can blow it up to full size. Got the Franziskaner ready to go.

Edited by TheXym