• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_prime

J, Rutuu to Anaheim

Rate this topic

Did the Ducks really need a guy who can't do anything else well than run his mouth?

I've had the displeasure of watching Ruutu on our national team too many times. He is the absolute anti-clutch, takes idiotic penalties at the most terrible times. I wouldn't want him on the Wings if we got him for free...

per Darren Dregger

Damn. For a 6th rounder I'd take that deal.

...err, rather I'd make that deal. Is Rutuu only worth a sixth rounder?

Rutuu's a punk. I don't want a dirty guy like him on the Wings. He may be effective at what he does but he crosses the line too often and too visibly.

Lapierre, Perry and Ruutu on one team.. Bob Murray is a bigger doucher then Burkie was.

Badly timed penalties ahoy!

4 Finns on the Ducks now. They'd be one of my favorite teams if they weren't the Ducks.

Did the Ducks really need a guy who can't do anything else well than run his mouth?

I've had the displeasure of watching Ruutu on our national team too many times. He is the absolute anti-clutch, takes idiotic penalties at the most terrible times. I wouldn't want him on the Wings if we got him for free...

Yeah but he did do this, which was pretty awesome.

Edited by SeeinRed

It's a joke that the Sens only got a 6th back for him. Don't ge me wrong, I don't think Ruutu is that good, but considering the return most players have yielded so far you know someone would have given more than a 6th. Sens should have just waived his ass

It's a joke that the Sens only got a 6th back for him. Don't ge me wrong, I don't think Ruutu is that good, but considering the return most players have yielded so far you know someone would have given more than a 6th. Sens should have just waived his ass

I'm pretty surprised myself. A sixth rounder is usually a way to basically give someone away. I mean, AHL'ers probably could get a sixth from teams. Ruutu is a veteran sandpaper guy with experiance. Seems lopsided.