• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

Anyone know how to find out which feed is the Wings feed on Direct TV Center Ice before the game starts..not gonna be home and gotta record it but I cannot record both feeds as there is something else being recorded for the wife =/.

Don't know if this helps but center ice on Time Warner cable in PA has the fla feed as game 6 and game 7 as the Wings feed. If you go to the center ice channels when no game is on they list all the games for that night. Maybe it's the same way on the DTV for you

Since it's Directv, record the Fox Sports Detroit channel.

With Center Ice, the regional sports channels get "turned on" at game time, since that's where the feed is coming from on the dedicated Center Ice channels. Oh and just for reference, Directv sorts the Center Ice channels as away, then home (like away @ home).

We've had Directv for about 5 years and I never knew that! :blink: Thanks, drumnj! :thumbup:

Anyone know how to find out which feed is the Wings feed on Direct TV Center Ice before the game starts..not gonna be home and gotta record it but I cannot record both feeds as there is something else being recorded for the wife =/.

Go here:

DTV NHL Sched

But I believe whoever said the list them away then home was correct...and tonite the Wings feed is on DTV channel 775 or 775-1 (HD)