• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

At the rate he's going, Bert is going to be right up there with Pav on the list of most two-goal games without a hat trick. :)

I remember Datsyuk having a hat trick against Dallas in the playoffs in 2008, so that should technically count as a hat trick.

Also, was I mistaken or did they mention Modano as one of those who never had a hat trick? If so, that's really surprising considering how good he was for a long time.

So, that means that the next game will be 5 goals, with Kronwall getting the GWG for the 5th straight win. Hopefully, the GWG isn't the 5th goal.

Right! No more of that. We just need to keep the focus, they lost it tonight a tad. Wins are wins but slowly but surely s*** can take a turn for the worst again and we can start beating ourselves. Here is hoping, early Sunday games are tough.

Bailed us out on that glove save at the end there though during the 'everyone wanting an empty netter' part of the period.

'tis true. I don't want to hate on the guy's big save or anything he's done for us in the past two months, but I'm completely crazy every time he is tries to make a save - kinda like how I was with Jimmeh there for 6 weeks. But Joey is Joey and Jimmeh is Jimmeh. I'll take Jimmey 9 days of the week.

Yeah, I'm hammered. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

I remember Datsyuk having a hat trick against Dallas in the playoffs in 2008, so that should technically count as a hat trick.

Also, was I mistaken or did they mention Modano as one of those who never had a hat trick? If so, that's really surprising considering how good he was for a long time.

I think he meant regular season.

Datsyuk and Bertuzzi are just playing out of their minds this past week. Pavel...5 Gs and 4 As his last 6 games back? What a force. Let's hope they keep it up. Wings are now 22-0-2 when leading after 2 periods.... MONEY.

Guest Crymson

Great to see a lot of Wings fan again tonight.. Bert is on fire right now. Anyone know what happend to the guy who threw the Octopus on the ice by chance?

Wingzman91 (who was at the game) said that the fellow was arrested.

Right! No more of that. We just need to keep the focus, they lost it tonight a tad. Wins are wins but slowly but surely s*** can take a turn for the worst again and we can start beating ourselves. Here is hoping, early Sunday games are tough.

Joey let in 2 bad goals tonight, otherwise it would have been 4-1. Also it was the second of a back to back against a non playoff team. I'm ok with the performance. We got the W.

JMac let in a couple of softies but like Konnan's said, he got the job done. There were a few lapses by the D but overall the boys looked good last night. Pavs and Bert have been tearing it up and Cleary seems to be picking things up where he left off before the injury. I'm just glad Helm wasn't hurt by the knee shot he took.