• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Sheldon Souray on re-entry waivers

Rate this topic

If claimed his cap hit would be $2.7 million. I still don't think anyone will claim him.

angelica_bridges_and_sheldon_souray_picture1.jpg

Except for his wife, Angelica Bridges. :P

You're right, though. I don't think for that money anyone should claim a guy who hasn't played in the NHL for a while. It'd be a big gamble for anyone on a playoff run and a pointless move for anyone who is rebuilding or trying to dump salary.

angelica_bridges_and_sheldon_souray_picture1.jpg

Except for his wife, Angelica Bridges. :P

You're right, though. I don't think for that money anyone should claim a guy who hasn't played in the NHL for a while. It'd be a big gamble for anyone on a playoff run and a pointless move for anyone who is rebuilding or trying to dump salary.

Souray looks more feminine in that picture. She looks like a dude.

Guest Crymson

are you sure? it looks like shes got something around her neck covering up her adams apple.

It's a neural clamp. He's got her on remote control.

Thought they put players on LTIR

They pretty well used it all to activate Salo.

More LTIR would give them temporary space, but I'm not sure any of them are out for the year, which is the only way to make LTIR space permanent.

Edited by MacK_Attack

are you sure? it looks like shes got something around her neck covering up her adams apple.

It's a neural clamp. He's got her on remote control.

laugh.gif

Crymson made a funny? yowza.gifclap.gif

That chick looks like your classic bimbo, disproportionate fake boobs and all.

Her boobs are fine, it's her abnormally large face that scares me. maybe I just need to evaluate her in more than just one photo :P

They pretty well used it all to activate Salo.

More LTIR would give them temporary space, but I'm not sure any of them are out for the year, which is the only way to make LTIR space permanent.

They could always just dump Souray when guys start coming back. Doubt it would make much difference for them anyway, so still probably unlikely.

I would still take him if I had the money and no ability to make a better move. On the short term he can be a third pairing guy that you put on the PP to fire the puck at the net. The guy has a cannon shot, so honestly if you have no one better to put as your number six, getting this guy at 2.7 wouldn't be the worst on the short term.