• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/20 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Wild 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

Thats bulls***, pay 160 to get the games. I dont want to watch it on my monitor, i want to watch it on my big HDTV!

If you can afford the big tv, then you can afford the 10 dollar cord to hook your computer up to your tv screen. They have HDMI to HDMI and they also have computer to HDMI converters for another 10 bucks.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

NBC will switch to the Wings game when it starts. Would you really want to see an NBC pregame anyways?

Game doesn't start til 12:45

NBC WILL BE SWITCHING TO THE WINGS GAME AT PUCK DROP, WHICH IS ROUGHLY 12:45

Good. I was wondering. I got all amped up to see Wings/Wild, and come out to see Miller/Ovechkin. :D

Game doesn't start til 12:45

NBC WILL BE SWITCHING TO THE WINGS GAME AT PUCK DROP, WHICH IS ROUGHLY 12:45

The voice of reason strikes again. Wait 15 minutes and it'll be on, folks. (If you're in the correct region.)

If you can afford the big tv, then you can afford the 10 dollar cord to hook your computer up to your tv screen. They have HDMI to HDMI and they also have computer to HDMI converters for another 10 bucks.

I do that with everything but hockey because the game center live games broadcast on a delay. I'm stuck what the rangers and flyers, boy is it weird to hear ken daniels on nbc and without detroit playing on the ice...

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I do that with everything but hockey because the game center live games broadcast on a delay. I'm stuck what the rangers and flyers, boy is it weird to hear ken daniels on nbc and without detroit playing on the ice...

Quite the honor for Ken though.

I have NBC, VS, NHL Network, and Center Ice. I have an HDMI cable from my pc to my tv. But I run Linux, and NBC is using microsoft silver light bull s*** so nbcsports isn't working for me either. This is all kinds of f***ed. I can't even express how mad I am at the nonsense.