i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#42 SFwingsfan

SFwingsfan

Helm's Hoes

• HoF Booster
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

I live in the 3rd largest television market in the country. I have NBC, Versus, NHL Network, and NHL Center Ice and i'm unable to watch this game. This my friends, is a complete joke!

#43 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

A little confusing that the game that's listed to start at 12:30 isn't starting at 12:30.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#44 wingfan13

wingfan13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

My guide shows WIngs Vs. Wild. They started showing Sabres Vs. Washington but now they just switched to Rangers vs. Philly. WTF ???
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"  Dean Wormer, Animal House

#45 Ray40

Ray40

Draftee

• 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

If you can afford the big tv, then you can afford the 10 dollar cord to hook your computer up to your tv screen. They have HDMI to HDMI and they also have computer to HDMI converters for another 10 bucks.

I do that with everything but hockey because the game center live games broadcast on a delay. I'm stuck what the rangers and flyers, boy is it weird to hear ken daniels on nbc and without detroit playing on the ice...

#46 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

I do that with everything but hockey because the game center live games broadcast on a delay. I'm stuck what the rangers and flyers, boy is it weird to hear ken daniels on nbc and without detroit playing on the ice...

Quite the honor for Ken though.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#47 Dave

Dave

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

I have NBC, VS, NHL Network, and Center Ice. I have an HDMI cable from my pc to my tv. But I run Linux, and NBC is using microsoft silver light bull s*** so nbcsports isn't working for me either. This is all kinds of f***ed. I can't even express how mad I am at the nonsense.

#48 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Wings feed live right now.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#49 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Everyone can relax now.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#50 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

Oh my goodness gracious it's Chicago's play caller. :wacko:
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#51 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

NBC HAS SWITCHED TO THE WINGS GAME NOW IF YOU ARE IN THEIR MARKET, NOW STOP BITCHING :)
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#52 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Theeeere we go... NOW the Wings are on

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#53 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts

The multiscreen view is showing det min as still pregame so hopefully it will switch. It would just be nice to be clear about it or put the other feeds on the cable center ice since I paid for it....

And there it is.

Edited by TheXym, 20 February 2011 - 12:46 PM.

It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#54 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

I have NBC, VS, NHL Network, and Center Ice. I have an HDMI cable from my pc to my tv. But I run Linux, and NBC is using microsoft silver light bull s*** so nbcsports isn't working for me either. This is all kinds of f***ed. I can't even express how mad I am at the nonsense.

NHL.com has the stream live for free.

#55 SFwingsfan

SFwingsfan

Helm's Hoes

• HoF Booster
  • 247 posts

WMAQ in Chicago just switched the feed to DETROIT GAME!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

#56 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

what you mean there we go? i got rangers and flyers now

#57 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

Okay, back to work now :P

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#58 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,959 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

How the %^#$! did the Wings/Wild end up with that ****** Pat Foley?

#59 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Because you are in New Jersey.

#60 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

That's your regional game. You'll have to use the feed.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)