• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2011 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 28th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

À mon avis - Sopel n'est pas trop mal ... Il était en train de jouer assez bien pour les Hawks ... Il s'agit d'une solid # 5 / # 6 défenseur qui pourrait aussi jouer sur le jeu de puissance si nécessaire.

Je ne crois pas vous dire Thrashers Hawks, mais je comprends et j'accepte.

via Twitter:

Andy Strickland:

Told Pittsburgh doesn't make the Kovalev trade if they believed they wouldn't be getting Crosby back

But they've also dipped further into their LTIR cap space than Malkin's absence provides (thanks Jedi!), meaning they're dipping into Crosby's money.

But they've also dipped further into their LTIR cap space than Malkin's absence provides (thanks Jedi!), meaning they're dipping into Crosby's money.

..but if Crosby doesn't come back until the playoffs does this matter? I don't pretend to have any kind of grasp on LTIR relief.

:ranting: im sorry but Pittsburgh is looking to load up and really light a fire under the pressure cooker to win in philly

with that said.... i think bringing in a back up is gotta be down the list for kenny, we need a top 4 dman and maybe another scoring wing i think... something to bring some excitement to this team. i know they had a 5 game win streak but they looked flat against san jose for most of the game.... and you can say it was the atmosphere that was a bummer because the crowd was cheering all night long and the place was packed packed packed! anyways i hope for a tope 6 forward, maybe weiss from FLA or Hemsky from EDM.... sorry for the typos

..but if Crosby doesn't come back until the playoffs does this matter? I don't pretend to have any kind of grasp on LTIR relief.

Honestly, not sure. Cap experts? But that argument may be purely academic at this point because...

@MurphysLaw74: As I have been told by Pittsburgh sources, Stephen Brunt now saying on Team 990 he heard "whispers" Sidney Crosby maybe done for season.

Tabernac! Il est dommage que Pittsburgh ait signé Neal...il sera très bien avec les autres sur l'équipe, je crois. Sopel pourrait être bon pour Le Canadien, aussi, mais je dis que des conneries - je voulais juste parler en français.

I can't believe that they would trade Stastny...well, or Liles, for that matter. I know they've been having a heck of a hard time, but Liles seemed pretty darn good when we played the Avs.