3 replies to this topic

#1 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:44 AM

http://theproduction...-riley-sheahan/

Says that his play resembles Franzen, we all knew that. But the REAL important part is when he says he is willing to fight if he must to stick up for teammates and has some experience in it :cool:

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#2 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

He's gunna be good, just wait, you all will see :)
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#3 Mabuhay Red Wings

Mabuhay Red Wings

PACquiao!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

Bust.. :P

#4 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

He's gunna be good, just wait, you all will see :)

No kidding, too many people are saying bust already. He has great size, physicality, a pretty good skillset to put up points offensively, can fight apparently? and is amazing defensively.

If we dont get a top 6 powerforward, theres still a chance we get a big, strong third line center that could possibly win some selkes. That is also worth a 1st round pick in my opinion

RIP BOB PROBERT #24