• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Most NHL goalies would have stopped that.

And upon what data are you basing that claim?

And upon what data are you basing that claim?

The fact that most goaltenders are strong enough not to get pushed into the net by a player with one ******* hand on his stick?

Troll posts from you will not be answered from here on out, just a heads up.

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The fact that most goaltenders are strong enough not to get pushed into the net by a player with one ******* hand on his stick?

Troll posts from you will not be answered from here on out, just a heads up.

Being pushed and momentum carrying you back into the net are two different things.

Awful defensive effort tonight.

Hopefully they can get it together for the next 40 minutes. It'd be nice to get this one before the road trip.

Being pushed and momentum carrying you back into the net are two different things.

Awful defensive effort tonight.

Just as bad.

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

If Helm and Ott don't fight at some point tonight, I am going to be greatly disappointed!

Speaking of that, why the hell is Helm called when Ott was pounding him in the back of the head? Did I miss something? :ph34r:

Of course we're watching the fricking Dallas feed. :ranting:

Howie has allowed 124 goals this season.

If you believe some here, he was at fault for 5? Maybe 6?

Personally, its laughable whenever I see "Howie can't be blamed for any of the goals against tonight."

Tell me.. Why does Howie play so well in shootouts but absolutely sucks against breakaways?

It's a mental issue, and he still isn't ready for the bigs. I pray Holland recognizes it and doesn't re-up Howards contract this year.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Just as bad.

Damn you physics!

Howie has allowed 124 goals this season.

If you believe some here, he was at fault for 5? Maybe 6?

Personally, its laughable whenever I see "Howie can't be blamed for any of the goals against tonight."

Tell me.. Why does Howie play so well in shootouts but absolutely sucks against breakaways?

It's a mental issue, and he still isn't ready for the bigs. I pray Holland recognizes it and doesn't re-up Howards contract this year.

This post makes sense...if you're drunk.

People on here--including those who watched the goal--will probably still try to use the goal as a stat to pound Howard if the Wings lose.

Riiiight. If there's no conflict at the moment, why don't we just try to set something up? Hmmmm? :rolleyes:

Defense? What is this Defense that you speak of? :blink:

Hehe well played.

Wings fans are turning on eachother-- things get out of hand whenever we play bad. We still have much more time left to beat the stars. Hope everyone caught a good laugh at that Datsyuk commercial "you are watching fox.sport.de-troit."

:P