• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest ToughnessWinsCups

Hmm, I wonder whose alter ego you are...

Haha, you probably think I'm E_S_A_D. He was brilliant.

Edited by ToughnessWinsCups

This is frustrating to watch. I can't stand these bastards ******* with Howard and NOBODY does anything about it. I'm all for the red wing style of play but man, sometimes you just got to bash somebody's teeth in.

You put too much emphasis on this game. This game's score is an insignificant representation of 2 points. What's important more so than this game is our lack of sticking up for our players. Our enforcer tonight is Darren Helm and our goaltender. Catch my drift?

I don't even care if our players are out there fighting or sticking up for each other. I want them to show passion and show they want to win. We aren't seeing that tonight.

What I don't understand is that fight was all over in a hurry. Mostly because everyone was either writhing around, going down, or the refs were intertwined. How do you start swinging under those circumstances? I didn't see much of a chance for anyone to get going. What'd I miss?

if theres a will theres a way. but there was no will on the wings half

Guest ToughnessWinsCups

This is frustrating to watch. I can't stand these bastards ******* with Howard and NOBODY does anything about it. I'm all for the red wing style of play but man, sometimes you just got to bash somebody's teeth in.

This is what, from my reading, posters here have been saying literally for years.

There is a guy named Esteef, GMRwings83, and an old guy named E_S_A_D (he still here?) that all made valid and intelligent points.

I think we are seeing a lot of what we have seen this season... the other team's goalie making great saves to keep his team in the game while ours is not. Every time Howard lets in a goal ppl say "oh but he had no chance" well it is the job of a goalie to make saves to keep his team in it... Leighton is doing that very well right now... impo when ozzie comes back Babs should get him going and if ozzie can get into ggear he is our best bet to win

This is what, from my reading, posters here have been saying literally for years.

There is a guy named Esteef, GMRwings83, and an old guy named E_S_A_D (he still here?) that all made valid and intelligent points.

I'm curious on which goals where would toughness have prevented the puck from going in?

Thank you in advance.

Guest ToughnessWinsCups

I really hope that's you. I missed your hyperbole and outright bashing of the franchise.

He bashed the franchise or the current style of play?

Guest mjtm77

When I first looked at the GDT and saw Lehtonen had 0 shutouts I stupidly thought that we were going to score some goals.

when i saw that the dallas stars last ten games were 1-8-1 i thought we would win