• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Rafalski out Sat, Mule maybe out Monday

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Bad News:

Rafalski will not be taking the trip to Buffalo due to back spasms. He is hoping to join the team for the trip to California however.

Good News:

Franzen is a maybe for Monday. His wife is due with their first child on Saturday. Franzen said they will induce labor on Sunday if she hasn't had it yet.

Red Bird One will be making a short stop in Detroit between Buffalo and LA swapping Franzen for Raffy.

Also, Osgood's wife is due sometime in March.

http://www.freep.com/article/20110225/SPORTS05/110225036/1053/sports05

Got to wait until April-June for that to happen hehe.gif

Are you forgetting about March '08? 14 goals, team-record 6 GWG, continued his hot streak well into the playoffs before getting a concussion. I would welcome that kind of response to becoming a first-time father.

can't be upset about mule - the guys gonna be a father! i bet his kid will come out bucking his heels.

that really sucks about raffi. i wanted to get a look at our team when we are healthy on top 3 lines and d. oh well, itll have to wait.

maybe sometime next week when raffi and eaves are both back we will be fully healthy.

INDUCE!!! INDUCE LABOR!!!!

Haha, seriously tho, I want to see Mule out there kicking on Monday. If he has a kid, send him on the West Coast swing and let him tear it up as he anxiously awaits his homecoming. Can't play any worse than he has recently!

And of course, hope all goes well with the birthing of a BABY MULE!!! Ahhhhhh

Guest mjtm77

Mabey raffi will not play cause he agreed to waive his NTC. One can dream................

dont really care to see mule playing at all babs should put him in the press box.

Really? Cmon, maybe we should put you in press box...............nevermind that...being in the press box would be pretty damn cool.

Having a kid can have all kinds of effects on your psyche. For Stevie Y, Isabella (sp?) became his good luck charm. His words, not mine. For Mule... Who knows? It might inspire him to make the little mule or mulette proud. It might make him play even more soft because he can't be getting surgery and concussion like symptoms every year. I mean... He does already have his contract... :unsure:

Let's see...Ozzie's wife is due soon...Ruslan Salei's wife is due any day...and Johan's wife is due today...

Guess we know what they were up to in the off season... ;)

Let's see...Ozzie's wife is due soon...Ruslan Salei's wife is due any day...and Johan's wife is due today...

Guess we know what they were up to in the off season... ;)

And you can tell they're Red Wings since the kids aren't due in May or June.