• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Pens new alternate captain

Rate this topic

Im watching the Pens play the canes and everyone's favorite Matt Cooke just cross checked someone from behind and into the boards. and I see see has an "A" on his sweater. when was he an alternate?

Guest Shoreline

He's gonna make a lot of fans around the NHL happy when he gets what's coming to him.

yea, Mario looks real credible now. ***** about the islanders then allow an 'A' to Cooke. Instead of giving it to a core player... like Malkin and Staal ?

to clarify im sure malkin and staal are still alternates. just with malkin and corsby and orpik being out they are giving letters to the others. but still, cooke???

Guest Shoreline

Pretty sure it stands for *******.

I was actually typing that up in my response but I was sure it's been used before. :P

Doing his best to look like Hester Prynne.

Speaking of The Pens. Congratulations of major air time for all 5 of your games this last week.

Sunday- NBC

Monday- Vs.

Wednesday- Vs.

Friday- NHL Network whenever the Caps game was at intermission.

Saturday- CBC/ NHL Network

I wonder who was responsible for the tv schedule? And that's probably more national coverage than Tampa or Nashville will get all year. Go parity.

Cooke is a ****** but he is still a leader in that locker room

Can't wait to find out what he's leading them to.

Cooke: "So kid, next time you're in that situation where a guy is too fast for you, stick your knee out and try to end his career. Oh, and if his back is to you and he's in a vulnerable position near the boards - with or without the puck - hammer him anyway. Try to separate his shoulder. It really helps if you jump into him."

Speaking of The Pens. Congratulations of major air time for all 5 of your games this last week.

Sunday- NBC

Monday- Vs.

Wednesday- Vs.

I wonder who was responsible for the tv schedule? And that's probably more national coverage than Tampa or Nashville will get all year. Go parity.

Yep, and they can't even use the "league's best player is in those games so we want to showcase him" excuse. Clearly for the NHL it's all Pens all the time. Don't worry though man, one of the Crosby poodles will be along in a second to call you a tin foil hat wearer.

esteef

Doing his best to look like Hester Prynne.

Sunday- NBC

Monday- Vs.

Wednesday- Vs.

Seeing how the games are usually picked at the beginning of the season, i'm guessing Versus/NBM/NHL scheduling executives.

Sunday - Matchup of the past two Stanley Cup Champions.

Monday - there were only 3 games and the only one that involved two playoff teams were Pens vs Caps...which is also a huge rivalry

Wednesday - four EST games played (Pit/SJ, Atl/Buf, Fla/Ott, TBL/PHX) to fill the "early" game. Are you really surprised Pittsburgh was picked out of all those matchups and markets involved?

Friday - So they cut to the Pens game during intermission...they're in the same regional market, so that makes sense why they did that...

Saturday - Pens vs Toronto. PHI/OTT trumps on CBC. VAN/BOS get the late game on CBC. So it comes down to three games who could fill the 7 spot on NHLN (BUF/DET, Caps/NYI, TOR/PIT) and since it's HNIC, onbviously the Toronto game get's priority.

But I forgot:

trade8034_n2288_Its%20a%20conspiracy.jpg