• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/26 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sabres 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I can't watch any more. This is puke-inducing. We looked OK that first five minutes, now we look like a turnover machine with a goalie that gives up gargantuan rebounds and a defense that tries to demonstrate the effectiveness of not moving their feet. This is not pleasant to watch.

Sharks were f***en 14th at one point and 15 points back of Detroit, now there going to pass us ? how ridiculous is that. Buffalo is playing like a team that battling for a playoff spot, I wish the Wings were as caring regardless of there position in the standings as of right now.

Two goals in a row: defenseman gets caught flat-footed on the rush and lets a player blow by them... hmmm

Not A Player.. Sekera.. Burnt by Sekera twice in a row.. Sekera hasn't burnt two d-men in his entire career. I can almost gaurantee it.

well I have to say I am getting TIRED of Babcock and his hard headedness... these lines SUCK! There is absolutely no chemestry here... the Hank has been way too quiet the past few weeks, regardless of his line, and Franzen is wasting the ice for Pavs now (I have never liked Franzen with Dats). I dunno why Babs is so damn hard headed... put together D-Z-H!!!

Just found the game. My local cable apparently is considered part of the local market for the Sabres so both feeds were blacked out on Center Ice. Local MSG feed had the game listed but was showing college basketball. Apparently there's a new channel for the Sabres feed they just added but there us no sound. Got back late after being away at my Region Chorus festival and being deluged by snow (but at least my Bass II made all states).

I saw Modano is back, and the d looked like pylons on both goals. Is there anything else I missed (besides the crap game against Dalls on Thursday?)

well I have to say I am getting TIRED of Babcock and his hard headedness... these lines SUCK! There is absolutely no chemestry here... the Hank has been way too quiet the past few weeks, regardless of his line, and Franzen is wasting the ice for Pavs now (I have never liked Franzen with Dats). I dunno why Babs is so damn hard headed... put together D-Z-H!!!

I agree.. last game Babs put D-Z-H together on a power play I think and they dominated the whole time they were on the ice and had a few good chances to score. Seems Dats and Z just get extra motivated when they play with eachother. Maybe its just the way I see it.