Brendan Smith

Darren McCarty

#2 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

I love Smith, he is my favorite prospect, but he should not have a Twitter lol. I see nothing good coming from him having one...if it is the real Smith.

Edit: i don't think that is him, he writes like he is a 13 year old girl with terrible spelling. The guy went to college, I would expect his grammar to be substantially better, so I'm calling false.

Plus, he misspelled Chris minard's name.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#3 CenterIce

CenterIce

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

The NHLPA had a list of guys that they said were "verified" pros. Smith was on it. Plus, I think he uses an iPhone. Auto correct will get you once an awhile.

Edited by CenterIce, 26 February 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#4 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

The NHLPA had a list of guys that they said were "verified" pros. Smith was on it. Plus, I think he uses an iPhone. Auto correct will get you once an awhile.

I'll take your word for it, but man, reading his stuff is brutal.

My worst autocorrect moment was when I typed to a girl I liked "ohhh babyyyyyyy" and it came out "oh baguette"...stupid autocorrect. But how does Autocorrect change Chris to Cris? or for to fir? I still don't think it's him, but if the NHLPA says it's him I guess I have to believe them lol.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#5 irishtemper14+25

irishtemper14+25

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

I'll take your word for it, but man, reading his stuff is brutal.

My worst autocorrect moment was when I typed to a girl I liked "ohhh babyyyyyyy" and it came out "oh baguette"...stupid autocorrect. But how does Autocorrect change Chris to Cris? or for to fir? I still don't think it's him, but if the NHLPA says it's him I guess I have to believe them lol.

I mean come on, you can't see how he spelled fir instead of for...look at the i and o on the keyboard and then imagine them much smaller on a phones keyboard.

Kudos to Teeman for the Sig
"You remember that chap a few years ago, climbed Everest with no oxygen, came down nearly dead...they asked him why he went up there to die. He said I didn't, I went up there to live."

#6 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

Yeah I just got on the twitter band wagon recently and I must say I really like it. Following guys like Bob Mackenzie, plus you get a decent commentary of important things going on in the wings games, Ive had a free app on my blackberry but Ive never used it til now.

Sheahan is on twitter as well.

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#7 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:24 PM

I mean come on, you can't see how he spelled fir instead of for...look at the i and o on the keyboard and then imagine them much smaller on a phones keyboard.

No i know that, i'm not retarded. The claim was that the spelling errors and wrong names were due to Autocorct and I was showing that that is probably not the case because autocorrect would have picked up fir and Cris and all the other errors.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#8 Theophany

Theophany

Mr. Norris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

No i know that, i'm not retarded. The claim was that the spelling errors and wrong names were due to Autocorct and I was showing that that is probably not the case because autocorrect would have picked up fir and Cris and all the other errors.

I just typed fir and Cris on my iPad and autocorrect didn't change it. I've also typed fir instead of for like 12,000 times on my iPhone.

Pretty easy to do that kind of thing if you're typing in a hurry and miss a letter.

#9 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

Speaking of Brendan Smith, just a few minutes ago...

2 - GR Smith, 19:22 - Elbowing, 2 min (PP)
2 - GR Smith, 20:00 - Game misconduct, 10 min

:cool:

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#10 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:58 AM

why is mac telling someone to eat a bowl of dick lol?

#11 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

It seems like that was to a girl that he knows well in real life. Her messages to him is what tipped me off. Could be his wife, or girlfriend. Can't remember if he's still married or not.

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#12 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

I think the real question we have to ask ourselves is if she did in fact, eat a bowl of dicks.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank