• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

A Griffin and a former Wing on Twitter

Rate this topic

I love Smith, he is my favorite prospect, but he should not have a Twitter lol. I see nothing good coming from him having one...if it is the real Smith.

Edit: i don't think that is him, he writes like he is a 13 year old girl with terrible spelling. The guy went to college, I would expect his grammar to be substantially better, so I'm calling false.

Plus, he misspelled Chris minard's name.

The NHLPA had a list of guys that they said were "verified" pros. Smith was on it. Plus, I think he uses an iPhone. Auto correct will get you once an awhile.

I'll take your word for it, but man, reading his stuff is brutal.

My worst autocorrect moment was when I typed to a girl I liked "ohhh babyyyyyyy" and it came out "oh baguette"...stupid autocorrect. But how does Autocorrect change Chris to Cris? or for to fir? I still don't think it's him, but if the NHLPA says it's him I guess I have to believe them lol.

I'll take your word for it, but man, reading his stuff is brutal.

My worst autocorrect moment was when I typed to a girl I liked "ohhh babyyyyyyy" and it came out "oh baguette"...stupid autocorrect. But how does Autocorrect change Chris to Cris? or for to fir? I still don't think it's him, but if the NHLPA says it's him I guess I have to believe them lol.

I mean come on, you can't see how he spelled fir instead of for...look at the i and o on the keyboard and then imagine them much smaller on a phones keyboard.

Yeah I just got on the twitter band wagon recently and I must say I really like it. Following guys like Bob Mackenzie, plus you get a decent commentary of important things going on in the wings games, Ive had a free app on my blackberry but Ive never used it til now.

Sheahan is on twitter as well.

I mean come on, you can't see how he spelled fir instead of for...look at the i and o on the keyboard and then imagine them much smaller on a phones keyboard.

No i know that, i'm not retarded. The claim was that the spelling errors and wrong names were due to Autocorct and I was showing that that is probably not the case because autocorrect would have picked up fir and Cris and all the other errors.

No i know that, i'm not retarded. The claim was that the spelling errors and wrong names were due to Autocorct and I was showing that that is probably not the case because autocorrect would have picked up fir and Cris and all the other errors.

I just typed fir and Cris on my iPad and autocorrect didn't change it. I've also typed fir instead of for like 12,000 times on my iPhone.

Pretty easy to do that kind of thing if you're typing in a hurry and miss a letter.