• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

Buffalo Commentator

Rate this topic

Are you referring to PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCER Rick Jeanneret?

Because my wife complains about his announcing when they score.

You couldn't be referring to Harry Neale, the color COMMENTATOR... he's so mild, he's bland.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I like Rick Jenneret. He sounds like he's having an orgasm each time the Sabres score. Ken Kal sounds the same way when the Wings score. Joe Bowen, the Leafs guy, also sounds like he's climaxing when the Leafs score.

Guest Shoreline

Are you talking about Mr. Lalalalalalalala-fontaine?

How could he possibly be annoying. :yowza::w00t2:

:banana:

Edited by Shoreline

Yeah I like Rick Jeannert too. I reemember back in the day when Brad May scored that huge goal in the playoffs for Buffalo. I think it was in 99 but not sure. Jeannert: "MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY!!!" Awesome

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

It is very annoying. If you like him, cool, not here to change your mind and probably nothing will regarding this. In general I'm usually just a muted person, I don't get overly emphatic about much, I react to things in the heat of the moment and just go from there.

Guest Shoreline

Joe Bowan the guy from the leafs is got to be one of the worst every time Kessel touches the puck he drops a load in his pants

I know what you're talking about, but Bowen is an awesome play by play announcer who just happens to have a very loud voice and emphasizes names (certainly not just Kessel).

Guest CaliWingsNut

Speaking of our own announcers, it's funny to see how pissed off other team's fans get when they have to watch Datsyuk. Not only do they have to witness something awesome that doesn't happen in their favor but Ken Daniels love for the phrase, "Datsyukian Deke" really grates on them.

It bothers me too, it's overused.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Guest Hatethedrake!

It bothers me too, it's overused.

Daniels...WHATWITH, his countrymen, Datsyukian deke, Hall of Famer Larry Murphy, snipe!