• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

Buffalo Commentator

Rate this topic

I was watching the highlights of the game the other night on NHL Network, and the minute Jenrette's voice came on, my dog Loki started growling at the tv.

Good dog!

Not a big Jeanneret fan but honestly, I'm not a big Ken Daniels fan. If I could get my radio feed and tv to sync up, I would watch the game on mute and listen to Ken Cal and Paul Woods 100 times out of 100.

I agree that the Sabres guy thinks that he's calling a Brazilian soccer game with the "Gooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! schtick. My only complaint about Ken Cal is that when the Wings score he sounds like he's going through puberty, but at least it only lasts a second.

How the uh hell can uh you uh listen to Paul uh Woods talk? He uh says uh so much he's uh really hard to uh deal with for uh me.

I thought I was the only one that was driven crazy by that. The first time I heard a Wings radio broadcast (I am in Texas, and got XM Radio) it was making me nuts. "Paveluh Datsyuk goesuh into theuh corner" Geeze.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Paul Woods played on some very bad Red Wings teams in the early 80s. Maybe all the losing affected his brain. He is uh annoying at times but not as annoying as uh Ken Kal's I JUST HAD ANOTHER ORGASM Red Wings goal calls. I like them both actually. Maybe it's because I met them both in person about 12 years ago. They are both class acts and very down to earth.

Not a big Jeanneret fan but honestly, I'm not a big Ken Daniels fan. If I could get my radio feed and tv to sync up, I would watch the game on mute and listen to Ken Cal and Paul Woods 100 times out of 100.

Paul Woods IS TERRIBLE. Ken Cal is great, but my God Paul Woods is just a mumbling, stammering, walking nightmare.

You know who else is terrible? The Saginaw Spirit radio guys. I can't listen to their broadcasts, at all, which makes me miss a lot of Spirit games.