• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShakeyWalton

From all Blues fans...

Rate this topic

I was bummed when I heard the news. My old coach would invite him to our practices and he would screw around with us. Coach even named a horrible skating drill after him. The guy is a bit closer to my heart than other hockey players.

Anyway, thanks for the class.

...best of luck to Shawn Burr in fighting this horrible disease. It would be way too soon losing another Wing. I just want the great Detroit fans to know we are thinking about Mr. Burr and praying for a speedy recovery. God bless.

More people like you are needed in the world. Great write-up.

...best of luck to Shawn Burr in fighting this horrible disease. It would be way too soon losing another Wing. I just want the great Detroit fans to know we are thinking about Mr. Burr and praying for a speedy recovery. God bless.

Thank you so much. You know, it is things like this that make me think that hockey fans are the best. We may hate your team or a certain player (and mind you, I am thinking of an Eastern team, and you can imagine who, in particular), but when it comes to the big picture, we all have such compassion and caring hearts. We are all brothers and sisters of the hockey community, and when one of our own is hurting, others come to the forefront and show their kindness. I have met some of your fans in our travels and they have never been anything but kind and gracious.

You may certainly pass our gratitude on to the rest of the Blues family. We will keep you posted as we know more.

Edited by Kira

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was just remembering the days when Shawn Burr was in the Red and White and those great rivalries with the Blues back then. Great Post and thanks for doing that, you have a lot of class :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: