• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

A friend of mine and I have been going crazy reminiscing World Series Baseball for the Sega Saturn and I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable Saturn emulators or even somewhere to play online.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#2 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,832 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

A friend of mine and I have been going crazy reminiscing World Series Baseball for the Sega Saturn and I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable Saturn emulators or even somewhere to play online.

given that the saturn is a disc operated device you might have a hard time finding a reliable emulator for it. It can be done, sega CD is able to be emulated but I've never seen a saturn one. If you haven't already i'd look around google, it might take some time but the emulation culture is huge and nearly everything that can be emulated, already is.

"All hockey players are bi-lingual. We speak English and Profanity" Gordie Howe

#3 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, I downloaded a couple of programs on my PC. I couldn't make too much sense of either one. Yambusa seems to be a quality emulator, but I think the ROM I downloaded might not have been compatible with it. I've read that certain emulators and roms simply won't work together.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users