• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

A friend of mine and I have been going crazy reminiscing World Series Baseball for the Sega Saturn and I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable Saturn emulators or even somewhere to play online.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#2 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

A friend of mine and I have been going crazy reminiscing World Series Baseball for the Sega Saturn and I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable Saturn emulators or even somewhere to play online.

given that the saturn is a disc operated device you might have a hard time finding a reliable emulator for it. It can be done, sega CD is able to be emulated but I've never seen a saturn one. If you haven't already i'd look around google, it might take some time but the emulation culture is huge and nearly everything that can be emulated, already is.

#3 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, I downloaded a couple of programs on my PC. I couldn't make too much sense of either one. Yambusa seems to be a quality emulator, but I think the ROM I downloaded might not have been compatible with it. I've read that certain emulators and roms simply won't work together.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users