• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

selkie

Osgood aiming for March 9 return

Rate this topic

I feel really strange saying this, because I've never thought about another man's groin in such a personal manner, but I hope his groin is happy and healthy. Ozzie, we need your groin. Bone up and take charge.

The whole Ozzie situation has me really nervous. Obviously I want him to be healthy and well, but its just such a strange time of the season for a goalie to come back from injury and try to get into a groove.

I feel really strange saying this, because I've never thought about another man's groin in such a personal manner, but I hope his groin is happy and healthy. Ozzie, we need your groin. Bone up and take charge.

Did you have to discuss Ozzie's groin and use the term "bone up"? LOL

That being said, I think Ozzie will have plenty of time to get ready, unless one or the other gets really hot I am hoping for a 50/50 split until the last 4-5 games. It's hard to believe their are only 18 or so games left in the season.

Ozzie comes back the 9th, plays decently well, Babcock decides to go with him in the playoffs, we win the Cup, Ozzie gets the Conn Smythe.

Millions of Ozzie haters everywhere cry as Ozzie becomes a lock for the HHOF.

That's how this is going in my head.

Pun intended? :hehe:

Ozzie comes back the 9th, plays decently well, Babcock decides to go with him in the playoffs, we win the Cup, Ozzie gets the Conn Smythe.

Millions of Ozzie haters everywhere cry as Ozzie becomes a lock for the HHOF.

That's how this is going in my head.

My gut is telling me this is what will happen. Replay of 09 but with Ozzie winning the Conn Smythe this time (oh, and us winning the cup too).

I think Ozzie comes back, Babs probs wont play him right away probably the 2nd or 3rd game he is back, but after that I see Babs doing some sort of split between Ozzie and Howard. At the end of the season, last 4-5 games, Babs will go with the goalie playing better and quite frankly, if Ozzie is going (even if him and Howard play at the same level going down the remaining few games) I want to see Ozzie start in the playoffs because he will give them the best chance to go all the way if he is on his game imo.