• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DatsyukPwnz13

Eddie Bo Johan

Rate this topic

I would have named him Gohan. Or Rohan. Or Johan Gohan Rohan...actually if I ever have triplet boys I call dibs on all 3 names. Never mind. :P

Man, congratulations to Franzen and all, but is it our team that seems to attract the weirdos?

Zetterberg had a wedding where everyone had to wear white and black striped leotards, Franzen names his kid this, and Kronwall wears Harry Potter glasses.

Guest Crymson

Franzen admitted it was tough to concentrate on hockey in the days leading up to his son's arrival.

"My wife said I was nervous," Franzen said. "Maybe your mind wanders between periods. But once you're on the ice, you don't think about it."

Eddie Bo? Gas up the General Lee, the Duke boys ride again!

Man, congratulations to Franzen and all, but is it our team that seems to attract the weirdos?

Zetterberg had a wedding where everyone had to wear white and black striped leotards

That wasn't Hank's wedding. Everyone at the wedding wore traditional formal wear. The black and white striped old-timey bathing costumes (that's what they were called in those days) were a traditional outfit you wear when you go to this resort that's near Emma's hometown. I think it's a hot springs-type thing.

It's not like they wore them in the church.

Edited by Electrophile

Congrats to the Franzen's :thumbup:

Now a more serious matter; how are the Yzerman girls supposed to mate with the Lidstrom boys now that they're in the Tampa area?...I was hoping for future superhuman hockey players for the Red Wings :(

Steve's wife and daughters still live in Michigan. He commutes back and forth when he can.